Our mission is to spread the “Beauty of Japan” to the world, such as delightful Japanese culture, brilliant gourmet, beautiful nature, traditional local spots, as well as the latest culture and technology that still remain in each region, and offer an opportunity to experience the traditional Japanese life and interact with local people.
Beauty of Japan is a young and dynamic travel agency with a deep passion and love of Japan. We provide all the land arrangement services to FIT/Groups/MICE with unique experience contents - a mix of must-do's and off-the-beaten-track that would make a trip memorable.
- - Tailor-made itinerary creation and arrangement for FIT/Group/MICE(destination management)
- - Unique cultural experience program/tour arrangement
- - Hotel/Ryokan/Restaurant/Local house arrangement
- - Prepaid data SIM (prepaid-sim-japan.com)
- - Operation of portal website (beauty-of-japan.com)
- - High-Net-Worth travel arrangement
- - Mountain/hiking guided tour
- - Consulting/Promotion of local municipalities
- Company Name
- BOJ, Inc.
- Takahiro Noguchi
- 5F Shintomicho 1-chome Bldg., 1-3-2 Shintomi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0041
- JNTO, TCVB, KCVB, GLOBAL DISCOVERY, USTOA
We are a mid-sized group of bilingual professionals based in Tokyo with a support office in Hanoi, Vietnam.
We have a strong and broad network of accommodation/transportation/restaurants/experience program suppliers across Japan in order to provide the best services. We are very flexible to satisfy your needs and requests.
Founder and CEO: Takahiro (Taka) Noguchi
Take graduated high school in Quebec, Canada and obtained a bachelor honors degree at University of Ottawa, Canada with major in marketing and entrepreneurial management. After he came back to Japan, he joined global sales and marketing department at Sony. He was transferred to Sony Electronics in the US for 3.5 years to lead a mobile electronics (car audio) business group and achieved major sales and market share growth. After deeper brand marketing and management experience at Unicharm and Energizer in Japan, he established BOJ, Inc in 2014.
After spending a total of 12 years in North America and with travel experience of over 20 countries, he noticed that local culture and tradition, which he calls “beauty”, were mostly found in local region and this also applies to Japan. His desire is to disseminate Japanese unique and beautiful culture and tradition to the world and provide opportunity of "experience" to Japan travelers.
Chief Guide: Isamu (Sam) Yokobori
Sam leads our guiding team and is in charge of quality control. He went to university in Canada majoring the environmental studies. After his graduation, he polished his mountaineering skills in the mountaineering school in the Canadian Rockies and began his career as a hiking & caving guide at Mt. Fuji. He further developed his guiding skills in the Canadian Rockies and Japanese mountains to guide English speaking tourists. In addition to his deep guiding experience, he is a Wilderness First Aid specialist and established Wilderness Medical Associates Japan to instruct wilderness medicine courses in Japan. He sees the beauty in Japanese cultural histories and subtle changes within transience of nature.
- - Association of Canadian Mountain Guides (Canada)
- - Japan Mountain Guides Association (Japan)
- - Interpretive Guide Association (Canada)
- - Wilderness Medical Associates International (US)