1 Day Fox Village Visit from Tokyo
IntroductionIn this tour you will be picked up by English-speaking assistant from your staying hotel in Tokyo 23 wards and assistant will take you to Tokyo station to take Shinkansen (Bullet train). If you are JR pass holder, you can use it and save money in this tour. Get off from Shinkansen at Shiroishi-Zaō Station and assistant will take a taxi for you. Then, you will visit Fox village and Okama crater. Assistant will take you to your hotel in Tokyo so there is no hassle to think and plan how to go back.
◆ Fox village:
Over 100 foxes lives in Fox village and you can see them very closely. There are many various kinds of foxes silver, gold and black colored foxes.
◆ Okama crater:
Okama crater is one of the most beautiful craters in the world. It is the symbol of Zao. The color of the lake changes to the emerald green tone depending on various conditions such as weather conditions.
Price per person: *Price varies by group size
2 persons: 66,300 yen
3 persons: 52,700 yen
4 persons: 48,900 yen
5 persons: 44,200 yen
6 persons: 41,100 yen
7 persons: 38,900 yen
8 persons: 37,200 yen
JR pass holder: *Price varies by group size
2 persons: 41,900 yen
3 persons: 28,400 yen
4 persons: 24,500 yen
5 persons: 19,900 yen
6 persons: 16,800 yen
7 persons: 14,500 yen
8 persons: 12,900 yen
Tour StyleThis is a private tour
Group SizeMin. 2 persons
Max. 8 persons
Tour Itinerary8:00AM Meet with your assistant at your hotel in Tokyo
8:56AM Tokyo station
10:45AM Shiroishi-Zaō Station
11:00AM Take a taxi and move to Fox village
11:30AM-12:30PM Fox village
3:00PM-4:00PM Okama Crater
5:57PM Shiroishi-Zaō Station
7:48PM Tokyo station
What's Included- English-speaking assistant *This is not a guide
- Local transportation fee
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Shinkansen (Bullet train) ticket *It will be excluded for JR pass holder
What's not Included- Lunch and Dinner
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 31 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 30 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 30 days and 8 days: 30% of the program charge
- Between 7 days and 1 day: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.