1 Day Japan Heritage Tour in Ashikaga from Asakusa
IntroductionAshikaga is known for the historical town in Tochigi prefecture.
In this tour, the local guide will show you around the historical town, visit the historical Ashikaga School, Ashikaga Orihime Shrine, Bannaji Temple, and Coco-farm winery. You can also enjoy the local food such as soba noodle and Ashikaga cutlet for lunch and enjoy wine tasting at the local winery in the afternoon.
Meet your guide at Tobu Asakusa Station and take a train to Tobu Ashikagashi-Station. From there walk to the Ashikaga Gakko (School), known as the oldest school of Japan and the must see spot when you are in Ashikaga. Orihime Shrine is a beautiful shrine located on the hill of Ashikaga city. Climbing up 299 steps, you will be able to see the view of Ashikaga city from the hill. After exploring the Ashikaga town and tasting the local food, you will enjoy a wine tasting at Coco farm winery and back to Tokyo feeling a little tipsy.
If you are tired from the busy city life and have some extra time, why don’t you go to Ashikaga to have a deeper understanding of Japan?
- Easy access from Asakusa, Tokyo
- Friendly local English speaking guide
- Admission to Ashikaga Gakko
- Winery Tour and tasting in the Coco Farm Winery
Price per person:
20% OFF from the price below if you book now!
Group of 2 persons: 38,400yen
Group of 3 persons: 29,100yen
Group of 4 persons: 24,400yen
Group of 5 persons: 21,600yen
Group of 6 persons: 19,800yen
For more information please see below:
Tour StyleThis tour is a private tour
Group SizeMin. 2 persons
Max. 6 persons
Meeting pointTobu Asakusa Station
Operating DayEvery day
Tour Itinerary8:20AM Meet your guide at Tobu Asakusa Station
8:40AM Departure from TOBU Asakusa Station
10:00AM Arrival at TOBU Ashikaga-shi Station
10:00AM-12:00PM Ashikaga Town Walking
-Ashikaga Gakko ~The oldest school in Japan~
-Ashikaga Orihime Shrine
12:00PM-1:00PM Lunch at a local restaurant in Ashikaga
1:40PM-3:40PM Winery tour and tasting in the Coco Farm Winery
4:10PM Arrival at TOBU Ashikaga-shi Station
4:37PM Departure at TOBU Ashikaga-shi Station
5:54PM Arrival at Asakusa Station
*Tour concludes at Asakusa Station
What's Included- English-speaking assistant
- Express train ticket from Asakusa to/from Ashikagashi Station
- Admission fees
- Transportation fees from/to Coco Farm Winery
- Winery Tour and wine tasting
What's not Included- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Additional info- Price for adult will applicable for children over the age of 5 years old
- The Coco Farm Winery, for the tasting you must be over the age of 20.
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 8 days: 20% of the program charge
- Between 7 days and 2 days: 30% of the program charge
- The day before the date of travel: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.