Adachi Museum and Izumo Shrine Visit from Matsue
IntroductionExplore Japanese hidden region Shimane. In this tour, informative English-speaking guide will take you to the Japanese most beautiful museum "Adachi museum" with private vehicle from your staying hotel in Matsue city.
Then, you will visit the Izumo shrine, where most people says the best shrine in all over Japan.
Finish your tour by watching an exclusive sunset view from cape Hinomisaki.
The guide and driver will drop you off at your staying hotel in Matsue.
- Friendly and knowledgable local guide
- Helpful private transfer
- Adachi museum, the prize winning most beautiful museum in Japan
- Izumo shrine where all Japanese gods gather in October
- Exclusive sunset view from cape Hinomisaki
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from/to the hotel in Matsue city
Price per person:
Group of 2 persons: 69,000 yen
Group of 3 persons: 47,000 yen
Group of 4 persons: 39,000 yen
Group of 5 persons: 31,900 yen
Group of 6 persons: 27,100 yen
Group of 7 persons: 23,600 yen
Group of 8 persons: 21,100 yen
For more information please see below:
Tour StyleThis tour is a private tour
Group SizeMin. 2 persons
Max. 8 persons
Meeting pointHotel in Matsue city
Tour Itinerary9:00AM Meet with your guide at hotel in Matsue
9:30PM-1:00PM Adachi museum
3:30PM-4:30PM Izumo shrine
5:00PM-5:30PM Sunset viewing at cape Hinomisaki
6:30PM Drop-off at hotel in Matsue
What's Included- English-speaking guide
- Private vehicle
- Admission fee to Adachi museum
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not Included- Lunch
Additional info- Izumo shrine does not require an admission fee
- Depends on the wether condition, sunset is unable to see
- Price for adult will applicable for children over 5 years old
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 8 days: 20% of the program charge
- Between 7 days and 2 days: 30% of the program charge
- The day before the date of travel: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.