Akihabara (Akiba) First Experience tour with Kawaii guide at entertainment district
IntroductionAkihabara is well known with anime, otaku, cosplay and more, but there are many other appealing points.
In this experience program, kawaii guide who have deep knowledge of town will show you the latest trend and culture of Akihabara in 2 hours with tons of fun.
Kawaii guide will take you to the secret and fun spots in Akihabara, as well as souvenir shop, which are sometimes difficult to find for first timers. This will be a great Akihabara experience!
There will be English translator with you, so there is no need to worry about the language.
※Please see below "Itinerary section" for the tour route. If there is any specific spot that you want to go, please let us know in advance.
Price (per person)
13,000 yen for 2 persons
10,000 yen for 3 persons or more
Tour Style- Please note that there may be other participants.
- Programs are offered in English.
Group SizeMin. 2 persons
Meeting PointJR line Akihabara station Electric Town Exit
Tour Itinerary1:20PM Meet at JR line Akihabara station Electric Town Exit
1:30PM Program begins.
3:30PM End of program.
Nadesiko Sushi or Maid cafe (Lunch)→Electric parts street→Figure shop→Old Manseibashi Station→Duty free shop→Gachapon experience→"moe" souvenir shop
※Route can be changed or added upon request if not too far. Please let us know if there is any specific spot you want to go in advance.
Menu at Nadesiko Sushi
California roll (1 roll) (cheese, avocado, lettuce)
Nigiri (4 peaces) (Tuna, Tune belly, Salmon, Salmon with mayo and cucumber)
Shrimp tempura sushi (rice with small shrimps)
What's IncludedGuiding fee
What's not Included- Transportation fee
- Beverages and additional food
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please ask us for availability through ‘contact us’ form and make sure to write the number of participants and date.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 2 business days.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 11 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 10 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 10 days and 3 days: 30% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Deadline for booking a program is 2 business days prior to the program date.