Akihabara (Akiba) otaku tour with Kawaii guide and Robot Restaurant Package
<Robot Restaurant and tour program with Kawaii guide in Akihabara (Akiba) Experience Package!>
Beauty Of Japan exclusive package deal of "Japan's most popular entertainment show and sightseeing experience with Kawaiig guide".
Price (per person)
18,400 yen for 2 persons
15,400 yen for 3 persons or more
◆About Robot Restaurant (http://beauty-of-japan.com/tour/robot-restaurant-ticket-experience-japans-no1-entertainment-show/)
Kabuki-cho in Shinjuku is one of the most famous entertainment town in Tokyo. Robot restaurant is located in the heart of Kabuki-cho.
10 billion yen construction cost. An extraordinary live show where robot walk around.
A fusion of Japanese culture and robots. A new sensory experience that no one has ever seen before.
Music, dance, and technology fused into one show. One-of-a-kind entertainment.
Travelers from all over the world visit Robot Restaurant. Voted as the 16th most popular tourist attraction in Japan on trip advisor.
A Japanese attraction which leaves tourists impressed.
◆About Tour with Kawaii guide (http://beauty-of-japan.com/tour/akiba-first-experience-tour-kawaii/)
Akihabara is well known with anime, otaku, cosplay and more, but there are many other appealing points.
In this experience program, kawaii guide who have deep knowledge of town will show you the latest trend and culture of Akihabara in 2.5 hours with tons of fun.
Kawaii guide will take you to the secret and fun spots in Akihabara, as well as souvenir shop, which are sometimes difficult to find for first timers. This will be a great Akihabara experience!
There will be English translator with you, so there is no need to worry about the language.
- Tour Style
- Please go to the meeting point on your own.
Programs can be offered in English and Chinese.
Meeting place : JR line Akihabara station Electric Town Exit
- Group Size
- Min. 2 persons
- Sightseeing with Kawaii guide: 2 hours
Robot Restaurant: about 2 hours (including waiting time)
- Tour Itinerary
- Meet at Akihabara station Electric Town Exit at 1:20pm → Sightseeing program begins at 1:30pm → End of program at 3:30pm → Free until meeting time at Robot Restaurant. Enjoy more Akihabara after the tour!
Please choose from the three Robot Restaurant show schedule below.
(Meeting Place : 1−7−1 Kabukicho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo)
a. Meet at Ticket Counter at 5:15pm → Show begins at 5:55pm → Show ends at 7:25pm
b. Meet at Ticket Counter at 7:10pm → Show begins at 7:50pm → Show ends at 9:20pm
c. Meet at Ticket Counter at 9:05pm → Show begins at 9:45pm → Show ends at 11:15pm
- What's Included
- - Akihabara tour guiding fee
- Robot Restaurant ticket fee
- Reservation arrangement
- What's not Included
- - Transportation fee
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal. You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay with your credit card.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 11 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 10 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 10 days and 3 days: 30% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please advise us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed.
'Nikugatou' Excellent Yakiniku Restaurant in ...
Nikugatou, specialized in lean beef, is certa...
Meiji Jingu Shrine is an oasis in Tokyo Metro...
Meiji-jingu, the shrine which has the largest...
"Aen" at Shinjuku Isetankan offers seasonal v...
Always in pursuit of ways to prepare and cook...
"Chanko Kirishima" Chanko-nabe (hot pot) spec...
In this program, you will experience a specia...