Arima Hot Spring Walking Tour (From Osaka)（SWA043）
Start from Kyoto/Osaka, enjoy 6～7-hour trip to Arima, one of the oldest hot springs in Japan well known as the Gold and Silver hot water. You can learn the history of the famous Samurai couple who loved this place and the origin of Arima in Onsen Temple and Taiko no Yudonokan. After strolling the area, you enjoy the atmosphere with soaking your feet into the footbath.
31,200 yen for 1 person
22,000 yen for 2 persons
18,900 yen for 3 persons
17,400 yen for 4 persons
Kids （age 6-11）: 7,000 yen/person
- Tour Style
- This is a short trip program.
- Some programs are not conducted on daily basis. Please ask us for availability first.
- Programs are offered in English, but other languages may be available. Please ask us for your desired language.
Pick up at your hotel in Osaka
(The picking-up applicable hotels are limited to the hotels within 30 minutes from JR Osaka Station. If you need a taxi or a hired car, an additional fee will be charged.)
- Group Size
- 1~4 persons *Please ask us if your groups is 5 persons or more.
- 6 hours
- Tour Itinerary
- 9:00 start
Your hotel→walk along Arima river → Taiko statue → Nene statue → Bamboo crafts shop studio → Lunch → Onsen Temple → Taiko no Yudonokan → Hot spring sources → Foot bath→ Highway Bus Osaka Umeda terminal
◆Taiko and Nene statue
Many historic people including emperors and samurais visited this hot spring as the recuperation place. Among them, persons of those statues are earnest Arima hot spring lovers and patrons in the 16th century and the most favorite historic icons in Japan.
◆Bamboo Crafts Shop
Arima locals have been making bamboo crafts. The products are amazingly elaborate and used as the flower bases and baskets. In the shop you can see the studio where craftsman is making bamboo products.
This temple was founded by the famous monk called Gyoki in the 8th century. The monk was led by the Doctor Buddha who healed injured people and animals and dedicated the statue here. This is the place where healing effect and people’s belief are associated.
◆Taiko no Yudonokan
This is a museum where the history of the spring, the remains of rock and steam bath, the topic about hot spring, and local crafts are exhibited. There is a hot spring source just behind the museum.
◆Footbath in Kinnoyu
You enjoy soaking your feet in hot mineral water outside of Kinnoyu, the public bath managed by Kobe city. The water of this bath is called “Kinnoyu,” or “Golden Spring,” because of its color. The water turns red when it contacts air. There is another hot water called “Ginsen,” or “Silver Spring.”
- What's Included
- Guiding fee, Public transportation fee (For taxis or hired cars, additional fee will be charged.), Admission fee
- What's not Included
- Cost of meal and sightseeing activities
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please ask us for availability through ‘contact us’ form and make sure to write the number of participants and date.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 2 business days.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Program fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently, no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 3 days: 20% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Deadline for booking a program is 5 business days prior to the program date.
Kobe Nada Sake Brewery Tour (From Kyoto)（SWA0...
Start from the main stations, enjoy 6-hour tr...
Kobe Sannomiya Motomachi Tour B（SWA041）
In this tour, you’ll enjoy Kobe Harbor cruise...
Kobe Beef & Night View of Kobe Tour（SWA0...
Because of its limited amount, Kobe beef has ...
"Himeji Castle", world heritage. Samurai Worl...
Though being built as a fortress to fight, Hi...