Be a NINJA! ~Explore Local Asakusa in NINJA Costume~
You will be the NINJA, the Japanese secret agent. Every participant will put on the NINJA costume and explore local spots in Asakusa, the historical city. Asakusa has great temple and huge Japanese style gate and more. You will never forget this experience even you go back to your country!
- Visit ASAKUSA and be a NINJA
- Have a unique lunch in Asakusa
- Feel local Japanese and touch friendly Japanese local people
- We have also a private tour
- Wear the real NINJA costume
Take a walk around Asakusa with NINJA costume. In this tour, every participants wear the NINJA costume and visit some histrical spots like Nakamise Dori street and Kaminarimon Gate.
■Sample tour route
- Kaminarimon Gate and Nakamise Street
- Let's try to eat TUKUDANI ( It is preserved food boiled in soy)
- Lunch (you will try to cook an Okonomiyaki)
- we'll guide you to some unique shops
- Let's take a Japanese sticker pictures(PURIKURA)
- we'll show you traditional cheap sweet(DAGASHI)
- It's good for souvenir! NINJA shop
■Price per person: 10,000 Yen
The Kaminarimon ("Thunder Gate") is the outer of two large entrance gates that ultimately leads to the Sensō-ji in Asakusa. The gate, with its lantern and statues, is popular with tourists.
Nakamise Dori is one of the oldest shopping streets in Japan. There are numerous stores lined up on this approach, about 50 on the east side and 30 on the west side, all of them old and historical. You can fully enjoy the atmosphere of shitamachi (downtown Tokyo).
Okonomiyaki is a popular pan fried food that consists of batter and cabbage. Selected toppings and ingredients are added which can vary greatly (anything from meat and seafood to wasabi and cheese).
Purikura machines consist of a photo booth with a monitor on the side to check and edit the captured images. A special pen is also included for selecting and drawing on the images if desired before they are printed out.
- Tour Style
- Program is offered in English.
Meeting Place: In front of Kaminarimon gate in Asakusa (2-3-1 Asakusa Taito-ku Tokyo)
*3 min walk from Tokyo Metro Asakusa station
- Group Size
- 1 to 20 persons
- 4 hours
*The tour is held every weekday from 11AM to 3PM.
- Tour Itinerary
- 11:00 Meet at In front of Kaminarimon gate in Asakusa
- Wear a real NINJA costume
- Visit ASAKUSA some unique sightseeing spots
- Have lunch in a Japanese restaurant OKONOMIYAKI by ourself
- Try to see the real local Japanese life
- This is the private tour we do
- What's Included
- - Lunch
- Guide fee
- NINJA costume
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Program fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently, no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 8 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 7 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 7 days and 3 days: 50% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
Confront SUMO wrestlers and eat delicious cha...
Chance to interact with sumo wrestlers!! Lea...
Walking Tour with Sumo wrestlers in Asakusa a...
This is a special tour where ex-sumo wrestler...
Go on a professionally guided sake journey th...
This is the perfect opportunity for people wh...
Tickets for KAGUWA: Oiran and Geisha entertai...
Do not miss the entertainment show in Roppong...