Asakusa/Ryougoku Walking with Sumo Wrestler and Robot Restaurant Package Deal
Beauty Of Japan exclusive package deal of "Japan's most popular entertainment show and sightseeing experience with sumo wrestlers".
Price (per person)
57,400 yen for 1 person
31,400 yen for 2 persons
22,700 yen for 3 persons
18,400 yen for 4 persons or more
◆About Robot Restaurant
Kabuki-cho in Shinjuku is one of the most famous entertainment town in Tokyo. Robot restaurant is located in the heart of Kabuki-cho.
10 billion yen construction cost. An extraordinary live show where robot walk around.
A fusion of Japanese culture and robots. A new sensory experience that no one has ever seen before.
Music, dance, and technology fused into one show. One-of-a-kind entertainment.
Travelers from all over the world visit Robot Restaurant. Voted as the 16th most popular tourist attraction in Japan on trip advisor.
A Japanese attraction which leaves tourists impressed.
Ryogoku is known for sumo town and there are sumo wrestlers walking in town with yukata wearing.
Sumo tournaments are held 6 times a year and the tournament is held at Ryogoku kokugikan in January, May, and September. You will have a chance to see sumo wrestlers in Ryougoku if you are lucky, but when it comes to actually speaking and touching sumo wrestlers, this Beauty Of Japan program is the only one.
Asakusa (浅草) is the center of Tokyo's shitamachi (literally "low city"), one of Tokyo's districts, where an atmosphere of the Tokyo of past decades survives.
Asakusa's main attraction is Sensoji, a very popular Buddhist temple, built in the 7th century. The temple is approached via the Nakamise, a shopping street that has been providing temple visitors with a variety of traditional, local snacks and tourist souvenirs for centuries.
Tour StyleThere will be no guide. Please go to the meeting point on your own.
Programs can be offered in English.
Meeting place : Oedo line Ryogoku station Exit. A4
Group SizeMin. 1 person
Max. 8 persons
DurationSightseeing with sumo wrestlers: 3 hours
Robot Restaurant: about 2 hours (including waiting time)
Tour ItineraryPlease choose from the two sightseeing plans below.
1. Meet at Ryougoku station at 11:50am → Sightseeing program begins at 12:00pm → End of program at 3:00pm → Free until meeting time at Robot Restaurant.
2. Meet at Ryougoku station at 12:50pm → Sightseeing program begins at 1:00pm → End of program at 4:00pm → Free until meeting time at Robot Restaurant.
Please choose from the two Robot Restaurant show schedule below.
(Meeting Place : 1−7−1 Kabukicho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo)
a. Meet at Ticket Counter at 5:15pm → Show begins at 5:55pm → Show ends at 7:25pm
b. Meet at Ticket Counter at 7:10pm → Show begins at 7:50pm → Show ends at 9:20pm
c. Meet at Ticket Counter at 9:05pm → Show begins at 9:45pm → Show ends at 11:15pm
What's Included- Translator
- Robot Restaurant ticket fee
- Reservation arrangement
What's not Included- Transportation fee
- Food and beverage
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please ask us for availability through ‘contact us’ form below and make sure to write the number of people, date, show time, and a program title.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 2 business days.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal. You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay with your credit card.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 3 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 3 days and 2 days: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please advise us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed.