Become Kawaii Girl in Tokyo! Get Kawaii Hair Set Up!
How about experiencing Japanese modern hair and make up in Tokyo and be like a kawaii girl?
Japan is known as the fashion and beauty culture destination, and this is a place where youth fashion and trends are born. You can see a number of brand shops and fashion boutiques on the streets here. It is always bustling with crowds of shoppers.
This is a great opportunity for you to actually experience the latest Japanese hair arrangement and make up at the famous hair salon in Shinjuku.
Let's be like a kawaii Japanese girl and enjoy your trip!
Price (per person):
■Hair arrangement only: 4,300 Yen
■Hair arrangement and partial make up: 6,800 Yen
■Hair arrangement and full make up: 8,600 Yen
(*Hair cut is not included. Arrangement only.)
■Royal clear method: 6,600 Yen
- 3D cleansing ultrasonic facial treatment machine＋CO2 pack
After having dropped sebum and the waste material of the pore with a 3D cleanser supersonic wave beauty face device clearly, finish with the carbon dioxide pack which is perfect to a cell of the skin.
■Teeth whitening: 6,600 Yen
Teeth whitening with the dental whitening gel that uses organic baking soda.
- Tour Style
- Program is offered in English.
Meeting Place: 9F Shinjuku NOA Bldg., 1-5-9 Kabukicho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- Group Size
- Min. 1 person
- Hair set up only: 20 min
Hair and point make up: 30 min
Hair and full make up: 50 min
Royal clear method: 40 min
Whitening: 30 min
- Tour Itinerary
- Available time (Closed on Mondays)
- What's Included
- Hair arrangement
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal. You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay with your credit card.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 2 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.