Become Kawaii Girl in Tokyo! Get Kawaii Hair Set Up!
IntroductionHow about experiencing Japanese modern hair and make up in Tokyo and be like a kawaii girl?
Japan is known as the fashion and beauty culture destination, and this is a place where youth fashion and trends are born. You can see a number of brand shops and fashion boutiques on the streets here. It is always bustling with crowds of shoppers.
This is a great opportunity for you to actually experience the latest Japanese hair arrangement and make up at the famous hair salon in Shinjuku.
Let's be like a kawaii Japanese girl and enjoy your trip!
Price (per person):
■Hair arrangement only: 4,300 Yen
■Hair arrangement and partial make up: 6,800 Yen
■Hair arrangement and full make up: 8,600 Yen
(*Hair cut is not included. Arrangement only.)
■Royal clear method: 6,600 Yen
- 3D cleansing ultrasonic facial treatment machine＋CO2 pack
After having dropped sebum and the waste material of the pore with a 3D cleanser supersonic wave beauty face device clearly, finish with the carbon dioxide pack which is perfect to a cell of the skin.
■Teeth whitening: 6,600 Yen
Teeth whitening with the dental whitening gel that uses organic baking soda.
Tour StyleProgram is offered in English.
Meeting Place: 9F Shinjuku NOA Bldg., 1-5-9 Kabukicho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
Group SizeMin. 1 person
DurationHair set up only: 20 min
Hair and point make up: 30 min
Hair and full make up: 50 min
Royal clear method: 40 min
Whitening: 30 min
Tour ItineraryAvailable time (Closed on Mondays)
What's IncludedHair arrangement
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 2 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.