'Sumibiyaki Benibana' Fresh chicken cuisine grilled with charcoal in Ginza
IntroductionEnjoy Beauty of Japan exclusive dinner at Sumibiyaki Benibana in Ginza.
Sumibiyaki Benibana is famous Izakaya with positive reputation of chicken cuisine and fresh seafood from local Japanese people. Veteran chef has its career of over 30 years with friendly smile.
Price per person: 6,500 yen (tax and service charge included)
All you can drink option: additional 2,000 yen (beer, shochu, sake, cocktails, non-alcohol drink)
- Starter with seasonal ingredients
- Assorted sashimi
- Handmade minced chicken ball
- Boiled seasonal vegetable or fish
- Deep fried dish
- Rice with chicken and green tea
*Menu is subjected to change by season.
*Vegetarian menu available.
◆About Sumibiyaki Benibana
Both the ambiance and the delicious Senbei (crackers) will turn your head at this Tokyo restaurant
Chicken skin fried at high temperatures, then sprinkled with salt and made into a delightfully crispy cracker. Even guests, who tell us they don't normally like chicken skin, rave about these delectable snacks. You've got to try them. We use whole, delicious domestic Michinoku Savory Seiryudori chicken sent to us directly from Iwate. The slices of chicken you get at the market tend to be dried out, but we carefully preserve our meat's moisture content so that the chicken dishes we serve are moist and tender. With our location so close to Tsukiji Fish Market, it would be a shame if we didn't take advantage of it. So when they request fresh fish, we offer sashimi (sliced raw fish) and fish stews that get rave reviews from our guests, too. Their smiles make it worthwhile to go the extra mile. We a private room where you can relax, unwind, and take your time as you dine. For reservations of between six and twelve people, we are limited to one booking per day-perfect for your dinner party or reception.
◆Introduction of Chef
When it came time to think about his future he decided to continue on the path to becoming a chef
When it came time to think about his future before graduating from high school, our chef decided to go into a skilled trade. There were many to choose from, but he made up his mind to become a chef, and entered the world of Japanese cuisine. He built up his culinary experience through trial and error, learning what kind of food delighted his guests and what didn't, working at over ten different restaurants throughout his career. Five years ago he struck out on his own with Sumibiyaki Benibana in Ginza.
Show more detail: https://savorjapan.com/0006026659/
Tour StyleThis is a dinner program and there will be no guide.
Sugiyama Bldg. B1, 7-14-15 Ginza , Chuo-ku, Tokyo
Group SizeMin. 2 persons
Max. 38 persons
Tour ItineraryStart at your requested time.
Lunch: 11:30am - 2:00pm
Dinner: 5:00pm - 11:00pm (Closed on holidays)
What's Included- Dinner
- Reservation arrangement
What's not Included- Transportation fee
- Beverages and additional food
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please ask us for availability through ‘contact us’ form below and make sure to write the number of people, date/time, and a program title.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business days.
3. Payment request will be sent. 4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 3 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 3 days and 1 day: 20% of the program charge
- No show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please advise us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.