Boar Meat Hot-Pot Dinner and Robot Restaurant Package
<Robot Restaurant and Momonja Restaurant Package!>
Beauty Of Japan exclusive package deal of "Japan's most popular entertainment show and boar meat hot-pot dinner meal".
Price (per person)
16,000 yen (tax included)
~Special dinner meal included in this package~
Boar meat nabe hot-pot and 2 other dishes
◆About Robot Restaurant
◆About Momonja Restaurant
- Tour Style
- There will be no guide. Please go to the meeting point on your own.
Please choose from the two plans below.
Robot Restaurant followed by dinner
A. 3:20pm〜8:20pm (weekends only)
Dinner followed by Robot Restaurant
- Group Size
- Min. 4 person
- About 5 hours
- Tour Itinerary
- Plan A（Meeting Place : 1−7−1 Kabukicho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo）
Meet at Ticket Counter at 3:20pm → Show begins at 4:00pm → Show ends at 5:30pm
Move to restaurant → Dinner at 6:30pm for up to 120 min
Plan B（Meeting Place : 1-10-2 Ryogoku, Sumida-ku, Tokyo）
Dinner at 6:00pm → Move to Robot Restaurant
Meet at Ticket Counter at 9:05pm → Show begins at 9:45pm → Show ends at 11:15pm
- What's Included
- - Robot Restaurant ticket fee
- Prix-fixe dinner
- Reservation arrangement
- What's not Included
- - Transportation fee
- Beverages and additional food
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal. You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay with your credit card.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 3 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 3 days and 2 days: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please advise us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed.
Watch Sumo practice at Sumo stable in Tokyo
Interested in watching a serious practice of ...
Another way to enjoy Asakusa: Big Incense Bur...
Going through the gate of the wind god and th...
Enjoy 100 kinds of Sake 'All-you-can-drink' i...
Beauty Of Japan is collaborating with KURAND ...
"Akihabara Gachapon Kaikan" What will you get...
There are a staggering number of unusual shop...