Enjoy Bon Festival Dance in Tokyo and Drinking with Local Japanese!
IntroductionExperience very local summer festival by joining bon festival dance with locals and after the festival, enjoy izakaya restaurant with English speaking guide.
About 300,000 festivals are held in a year in Japan.
Japan is famous for a festival country and the most of festivals are held in summer.
This program is an excellent opportunity for you to join and experience with locals.
The English speaking guide will take you to very local festival in summer, and please enjoy and feel the cultural and lively atmosphere.
Let's drink Sake, and eat local foods!
The informative and friendly guide will take you to the very local bar.
◆What is Bon festival dance?
Bon festival dance performed in the community unit of various parts of Japan in summer.
They form a circle around the tower which is made in wood and dance with the Bon festival songs.
The original purpose was to welcome and console departed souls.
Price per person: 8,400 Yen
◆Availabilities in Tokyo
- June 25th: 6PM~9PM
Gujo dance festival (Famous festival in Gifu prefecture)
- July 13th: 7:30PM~10:30PM
Tsukudajima Bon dance festival
- July 31th: 7PM~10PM
The 69th Tsukiji Honganji Temple Bon dance festival
- August 2nd: 7:30PM~10:30PM
Hanazono shrine Bon dance festival
- August 24th: 7:30PM~10:30PM
Kinshicho Kawachi Bon dance festival
Tour StyleProgram is offered in English.
Please note that there may be other participants.
June 25th: Ginza line Gaienmae station exit 3 at 6pm
July 13th: Yurakucho line Tsukishima station at 7:30pm
July 31th: Hibiya line Tsukiji station exit 1 at 7pm
August 2nd: Marunouchi line or Toei Shinjuku line Shinjuku Sanchome station exit E2 at 7:30pm
August 24th: JR Sobu line Kinshicho station south ticket gate at 7:30pm
*Guide will have a red fan at the meeting point.
Group SizeMin. 1 person
Max. 15 persons
(Tour may be cancelled if the total number of participants is 4 or less. )
Tour Itinerary▶June 25th: Gujo dance festival (Famous festival in Gufu prefecter)
Meet at Gaienmae station at 6PM → Bon dance festival → Dinner party 7-9PM
▶July 13th: Tsukudajima Bon dance festival
Meet at Tsukishima station at 7:30PM → Bon dance festival → Dinner party 8:30-10:30PM
▶July 31th: The 69th Tsukiji Honganji Temple Bon dance festival
Meet at Tsukiji station at 7PM → Bon dance festival → Dinner party 8-10PM
▶August 2nd: Hanazono shrine Bon dance festival
Meet at Shinjuku-Sanchome station at 7:30PM → Bon dance festival → Dinner party 8:30-10:30PM
▶August 24th: Kinshicho Kawachi Bon dance festival
Meet at Kinshicho station at 7:30PM → Bon dance festival → Dinner party 8:30-10:30PM
What's Included- Guide fee
- Original fan
- Food/Drink at Izakaya restaurant
What's not Included- Additional food/drink at the restaurant
- Food and drink that are purchased at food stand on the street outside
- Transportation to/from meeting point
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 8 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 7 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 7 days and 2 days: 30% of the program charge
- The day before the date of travel: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.