Calligraphy (Shodo) Experience. Learn Kanji character!
In Shodo, ‘’the way of writing’’, you will learn the art of writing beautiful Kanji characters.
Particular emphasis is placed on the shades of the ink, the movemnet of the wring brush and the combination of the storkes.
It is practiced to cultivate one's inner self.
As an option, we can make you your very own Kanji T-shirt.
◆Pricing (per person)
1 person : 6,500 yen
2 persons and more: 5,200 yen
Kanji T-Shirt/Self-design: 3,900 yen
Calligraphy 30min +Kanji T-Shirt/Self-design: 6,500 yen
- Group Size
- MIn. 1 persons
Max. 15 persons
- 60 min.
- Tour Itinerary
- At your requested timing between 10AM and 4PM.
Name: Yanesen Tourist Information &Culture Centre.
Address: Yanaka3-13-7, Taitou-Ku , Tokyo, 110-0001
[JR (Yamanote Line)] Nippori Station Exit the North Gate, West Exit (for Yanaka). 12min on foot.
[Subway (chiyoda Line)] Sendagi Station Exit #2 5 min. on foot.
- What's Included
- -Lesson fee
-Equipment rental fee
- What's not Included
- -Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through credit card/Paypal/bitcoin. You do not need to have a paypal account to pay with your credit card.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 2 days will incur 100% of the program charge.
- For cooking program, please inform us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
Japanese Food Cooking and Table Manner Learni...
Unique opportunity to experience Japanese sty...
Tea Ceremony (Sado) Experience in Tokyo
Sado, the tea ceremony is one of the tradutio...
Koudo Japanese Incense Ceremony Experience in...
◆What is Koudo? Koudo is the art of apprecia...
Try Japanese pottery and make your own cup or...
◆What you will experience Learn how to make ...
Rakugo, Traditional Japanese Comedy Storytell...
◆What is Rakugo Rakugo is a form of Japanese...
Wadaiko - Japanese Taiko Drumming Lesson in T...
Try your hand at this dynamic form of Japanes...