Casual Kimono Wearing & Traditional Tea Ceremony Experience (ETR031)
In this program you will have the unique chance to wear yukata (a light cotton kimono) with an Obi (a sash) of your choice before attending Tea Ceremony. Assisted by the instructor, you will learn how to dress yourself in yukuta.
After wearing yukata, you will attend the tea ceremony, and have delicious tea and a confection. A professional tea master will teach and explain the profound meaning of it connected with Zen Buddhism. Tea ceremony was founded in the 16th century. And surprisingly it still remains the original spirits, which will provide you a peaceful mind in the tearoom. It is regarded as a comprehensive Japanese art,-a hanging scroll, a flower arrangement, tea instruments, everything, and even the breeze and sunshine-in the tea room. You can understand what they mean only by experience. Please have a wonderful time and feel the Japanese spirits in a beautiful season with a kimono dressed tea master.
Private program is available. Please click here for more details. → http://beauty-of-japan.com/tour/private-casual-kimono-wearing-tea-ceremony-experience%EF%BC%88eta031%EF%BC%89/
Price (per person)
Adult: 8,200 yen
- Tour Style
- This is a cultural experience program.
- This program is available on Mondays/Tuesdays/Thursdays/Fridays. Please ask us for availability.
- Please note that there may be other participants.
- Programs are offered in English.
- Group Size
- 1~10 persons
- 90 minutes
- Tour Itinerary
- 8:50 : Meet at the specified facility.
9:00 : Program begins.
10:30：End of program.
- What's Included
- Guiding fee, powdered green tea, a confection
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please ask us for availability through ‘contact us’ form and make sure to write the number of participants, date, and time (for private program).
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 2 business days.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Program fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently, no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 3 days: 20% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Deadline for booking a program is 3 business days prior to the program date.
'Iriyama Senbei' The oldest Senbei (rice crac...
This shop is 'Iriyama Senbei' that ...
'Nikugatou' Yakiniku special prix-fixe dinner
Yakiniku (Japanese-style in-house BBQ) experi...
Bronze statues of Tsubasa whom soccer kids dr...
Popular soccer manga "Captain Tsubasa&qu...
'Shibamata' remains the atomosphere of old-da...
Shibamata in Katsushika, Tokyo is known for a...
Handmade 'Oden': Maruchu Kamaboko/Nimousaku (...
Along the Tateishi Nakamise shopping street w...