"Chanko Kirishima" Chanko-nabe (hot pot) special prix-fixe lunch/dinner
In this program, you will experience a special Chanko-nabe (hot pot) lunch or dinner produced by ex-sumo wrestler.
Enjoy a special prix-fixe chanko lunch or dinner at Chanko Kirishima restaurant.
Dinner with sumo wrestler at Chanko Kirishima: http://beauty-of-japan.com/tour/dinner-sumo-wrestler-chanko-kirishima/
~ Special menu ~
- Chanko-nabe (sumo wrestlers' one-pot dish containing vegetables and big chunks of meat and fish, all cooked at the table)
- Kara-age (Japanese style fried chicken)
- Choice of Udon (thick noodle) or rice (both in a chanko soup)
Price (per person)
4,200 yen (tax included)
*Price is the same for lunch and dinner
◆About Chanko Kirishima
Speaking of Ryogoku, it is sumo. Speaking of sumo, it is chanko (sumo wrestler's stew). 'Chanko Kirishima' is in the station square of Ryogoku, the very sacred place of sumo.
It was famous as a shop of Kirishima of former ozeki (existing Michinoku's boss), and Kirishima was extreme popularity for a woman because of the sweet mask and muscle beauty. The figure was said to be Japanese Hercules.
In the chanko shop such Kirishima produces, the point of proud is the light soup with the white miso, which use the soup stock from chicken bones enough, and many people evaluate it very well, regardless of age and sex.
When a regular sumo tournament begins, some people come from the distance, from each place of the whole country, and the shop always does well.
You can enjoy the real sumo town, bumping into sumo wrestlers and seeing statues of them. When you enter Chanko Kirishima, you can have the real hearty Chanko as well as watch the photos and the remembrances of Kirishima on the active.
If you are lucky, you will be able to meet Kirishima at the restaurant!
- Tour Style
- This is a dinner experience program and there will be no guide.
Chanko Kirishima（2-13-7 Ryogoku,Sumida-ku, Tokyo）
- Group Size
- Min. 1 person
Max. 8 persons
- Tour Itinerary
- Start at your requested time.
- What's Included
- - prix-fixe lunch/dinner
- Reservation arrangement
- What's not Included
- - Transportation fee
- Beverages and additional food
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please ask us for availability through ‘contact us’ form below and make sure to write the number of people, date/time, and a program title.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 2 business days.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal. You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay with your credit card.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 4 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 3 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 3 days and 1 day: 20% of the program charge
- No show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please advise us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
Eat Yakiniku Dinner with Ex.Sumo Wrestler in ...
This is an experience program where you will ...
Watch Sumo practice at Sumo stable in Tokyo
Interested in watching a serious practice of ...
'Utsuwazoshi' Traditional merchandise shop, r...
'Utsuwazoshi' probably handles the ...
'Iriyama Senbei' The oldest Senbei (rice crac...
This shop is 'Iriyama Senbei' that ...
Street Performers in Asakusa, known as town o...
When walking around Asakusa, you may encounte...