March 31st Cherry Blossoms Viewing Cycling Tour near Tokyo
IntroductionThis time of the year is the best season to enjoy the cherry blossoms, called Sakura in Japanese. Let's visit the beautiful Sakura spots in Saitama by electric assist bicycle! Local guide will take you to the best cherry blossoms spots that are hard to visit by public transportation in one day.
Sakura is a symbol of Spring for Japanese people. Sakura blooms across Japan between March and May each year. The season is eagerly anticipated during the winter months, and while the blossom is out crowds of people visit parks, gardens and riversides to eat, drink, and be merry underneath the flowers.
In this tour, you will visit cycling spots with E-assist bike and professional local guide. E-bike will assist your journey, so there is no need to worry about physical fitness and the up-and-down of the slope.
The tour starts at Koshigaya Station(Tobu Skytree Line) in Saitama. It is just 30 minutes away from Asakusa Station in Tokyo. Since it is a countryside, you can enjoy cherry blossoms view without the crowds. At some spots, you are free to get off the bike, enjoy taking pictures, and grab some Japanese street food!
The tour ends at Kasukabe Station(Tobu Skytree Line) at 4PM.
This tour is available only March 31st.
Using E-bike (Electric assist bike)
* Fun and easy cycling / biking for all participants.
* Climbs and head wind, E-assist will make you smile!
* No trainings needed. Just come and enjoy!
Price per person:
Tour StyleJoin in
ScheduleSunday, March 31st, 2019
9:00AM to 4:00PM
Meeting PointKoshigaya Station(Tobu Skytree Line)
*There is a direct train from Tobu Asakusa Station to Koshigaya Station.(30minutes)
*Tour ends at Kasukabe Station(Tobu Skytree Line)
*From Kasukabe Station to Shinjuku Station or Tokyo Station is about 60 minutes by train.
Group Size1 to 8 persons
*If the group size were under 5, this tour will not be operated and we will inform you 2 days prior to the tour date.
What's IncludedGuiding fee
What's not IncludedRain gear
Foods and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
If you cancel at least 21 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 20 and 8 calendar days in advance, you will be charged 20% cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 7 and 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged 30% cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 1 calendar day in advance, you will be charged 40% cancellation fee.
If you cancel on the tour date before the tour begins, you will be charged 50% cancellation fee.
If you cancel after the tour begins, you will be charged 100% cancellation fee.
- The tour may be cancelled if there aren't more than total 5 participants. In case that happens, it will be informed 7 days before the tour date and a full refund will be given.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- In case the tour cancelled due to the heavy rain, you will get a full refund. Tour will be conducted if it is light rain.
- If the group size were under 5, this tour will not be operated and we will inform you 2 days prior to the tour date.