Okinawa Sightseeing Guided Bus Tour Course A(free Wi-Fi)
IntroductionThis is a 1 day bus tour that visits popular spots in Okinawa.
Enjoy free Wi-Fi and audio guide in 8 languages on the bus.
*Available languages: English / Mandarin / Cantonese / Korean / Thai / Spanish / Russian / Japanese
◆Spots to visit
- Kouri Island (Stay time: About 30 minutes)
The island of blue sea and white sandy beach where an Okinawan version of the Adam & Eve Myth remains.
The 1,960 m long bridge offers a spectacular view of the ocean, and gives you a feeling like if you were driving above the ocean.
After arrival you can enjoy a stroll at the Kouri Beach. - Warumi Bridge (view from the bus window) An arch bridge connecting Nakijin Village and Yagaji Island. The green sea of the Warumi Strait is a scenery that can only be seen here! Please enjoy the view from the bus window.
- Bise Fukugi Tree Road (Stay time: About 40 minutes)
Take a stroll among approximately 20,000 beautiful Fukugi Trees, planted around 300 years ago as a windbreak forest.An atmosphere as if you made a time slip to an Okinawa of yore, also featured as location site for various movies.
- Ocean Expo Park Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium (Stay time: About 3 hours)
With admission ticket for the No.1 popular spot Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium! A spectacular view of whale sharks from one of the world's largest aquariums! Lots of highlights, like the Native Okinawan Village, which recreates a village of the Ryukyu kingdom area and the Tropical Dream Center (surcharge required)
- Okashi Goten (Stay time: About 30 minutes)
Receive 1 Beniimo Tart as a free gift♪ Only the finest locally produced purple yam is used for the production of this pioneer of Okinawan sweets.
Find aligned a rich variety of sweets which use fruits that were cultivated in Okinawa and enjoy shopping.
- Cape Manza (Stay time: About 20 minutes)
Named the 'plain where ten thousand people can sit' by a Ryukyu king. Enjoy the contrast of the blue sea and the steep cliff. The impressive "Elephant Rock" is a must-see!
Price per person
Adult: 6,000 Yen
Child (Age 6~15): 4,000 Yen
Child (Age 3~5): 3,000 Yen
*Please inform us age of all participants
Tour StyleAvailable languages: English / Mandarin / Cantonese / Korean / Thai / Spanish / Russian / Japanese
Select a meeting place from below:
- 8:00am KENMIN HIROBA (OKINAWA KENCHO-MAE)
- 8:10am LOISIR HOTEL NAHA (ANNEX)
- 8:15am DOUBLE TREE BY HILTON NAHA
- 8:30am OKINAWA KARIYUSHI URBAN RESORT NAHA
- 8:40am HOTEL ROYAL ORION
- 8:50am DFS T GALLERIA OKINAWA
Group SizeMin. 1 person
Tour ItineraryBoarding Points: 8am〜9am
Spot1: Kouri Island (Stay time: About 30 minutes)
Spot2: Warumi Bridge (view from the bus window)
Spot3: Bise Fukugi Tree Road (Stay time: About 40 minutes)
Spot4: Ocean Expo Park Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium (Stay time：About 3 hours)
Spot5: Okashi Goten (Stay time：About 30 minutes)
Spot6: Cape Manza (Stay time：About 20 minutes)
Arrival back at the Boarding Points: 6am〜7pm
What's Included- Bus Round-trip fee
- Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium Admission Tickets
- Nago Pineapple Park Admission Tickets and Pineapple Cart
- Audio Guidance
What's not Included- Lunch
- Food and beverage
- Transportation to a meeting place
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 8 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 7 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 7 days and 2 days: 30% of the program charge
- 1 Day before the departure day: 40% of the program charge
- The Day of departure: 50% of the program charge
- No Show or cancellation/change after departure: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.