Traditional Kaiseki cuisine at Takaraya in Kisarazu
In this program, you will experience a special Kaiseki cuisine dinner and Kisarazu Geisha.
Price per person
Choose a dinner course from below options:
6,000 yen / 9,500 yen / 14,000 yen
*Ingredients are different.
Takaraya located in Kisarazu, Chiba was established in 1897.
Thereafter they have been serving the local taste of Kisarazu for more than 100 years with main menu of Edo-style seafood including popular a short-necked clam dish. They always provide the ingredients that are carefully selected in Kisarazu including the vegetables which they harvested near Boso peninsula.
※This is Muslim friendly location with great reputation from Muslim people.
Taste and hospitality has been passed to generations and will be. Takaraya welcomes customers with the motto of Omotenashi, hospitality.
Kaiseki cuisine with Geisha package: http://beauty-of-japan.com/tour/kaiseki-dinner-with-geisha-halal-tokyo/
- Tour Style
- This is a dinner package program and there will be no guide.
Meeting Place: 2-3-4 Chuo, Kisarazu-shi, Chiba
- Group Size
- Min. 1 person
*Private room is available for additional 10% of total bill.
- Tour Itinerary
- Dinner can be started anytime after 5 pm
Monday to Saturday: 11:30am-2:00pm, 5:00pm-10:00pm (L.O.8:30pm)
Sunday and National holiday: 11:30am-2:30pm, 5:00pm～9:00pm (L.O.8:00pm)
- What's Included
- - Dinner
- Reservation arrangement
- What's not Included
- - Transportation fee
- Beverages and additional food
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please ask us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ form below and make sure to write the number of people, date/time, and a program title.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 2 business days.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal. You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay with your credit card.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 3 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 3 days and 1 day: 20% of the program charge
- No show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please advise us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.