Miyajima - Experience Home Cooking, Tea Ceremony, and Calligraphy in a day!
IntroductionHow about experiencing Japanese culture in Miyajima while you are sightseeing this one of the most popular sightseeing spots in Japan!
Experience local food cooking, tea ceremony, and calligraphy at the historical temple that has a history of over 300 years. What an efficient way to experience the local culture!
The staff dressed in Kimono will be escorting you during your time. How about a kimono for you? You are able to rent kimono for the entire program if you prefer so.
Each program lasts for about 30 minutes - 90 min. in total.
Price (per person): 9,300 yen
Tour Style- There may be other participants
- Program is offered in English.
Meeting Place:Okeiko japan
741-1, Kami-sairencho,Miyajimacho, Hatsukaichi-shi, Hiroshima, Japan.
Starting time:10:00am or 1:00pm
Group SizeMin. 1 person
Max. 24 persons
Minimum age is 13 years
What's Included- Guide Fee
- Translator Fee
- Tea ceremony
- Cooking lesson
- Kimono Rental
- Rental fee for calligraphy tools
- Material cost of Japanese cuisine lessons
What's not Included- Transportation fee from to your hotel
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent. You do not need to have a paypal account to make a payment with your credit card.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Payment - Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without a charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 2 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- 1 day before or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time in JST