Cycling and Green Tea Farm Experience in Shizuoka with locals
IntroductionShizouka Prefecture is located only 1 hour away from Tokyo by Shinkansen and is well known for Mt. Fuji and green tea.
This program includes a simple cycling tour in Shizuoka city and green tea harvesting experience.
Our friendly English speaking assistant will guide you around the town and will guide to the green tea farm.
Highlights of the tour
- To leave the busy city and relax in the countryside.
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery of the green tea and green tea picking experience.
- Enjoy Japanese confectionary and 4 different types of tea made from one green tea.
- Compare the flavors of Japanese green tea, oolong tea, black tea experience.
- Learn about the ways of growing tea and making tea.
- On the way back, stop by at the traditional shops at the Sengen street shopping district.
- Also stop by at the Sunpu Castle known for the Tokugawa Family who resided it and the Sunpu Castle Park which is known for its beautiful moat.
Price: 9,800 yen per person
Tour Style- There will be an english speaking assistant at site
- This private program can be arranged upon your request.
Group SizeMin. 2 persons
Max. 6 persons
DurationApprox. 4 hours
1 hour Cycling
1.5 hour Green Tea Farm
1.5 Cycling back
Tour ItineraryItinerary (This tour is only available on Weekends and on Holidays)
1:00PM - Meet with tour guide at the Shizouka Station North Exit and start the cycling tour.
2:00PM - Cycle through the Shopping district, ride along the Abe River.
Arrive at the Moriuchi Green Tea Farm, take commemorative photo, explanation of green tea farm, and green tea leaf picking experience.
2:30PM - Green tea drinking comparison with Japanese sweets at a green tea farm house.
3:30PM - Departure
5:00PM - Cycle through the Sengen street shopping district and Senpu Castle Park
Tour will end after arriving at Shizouka Station
What's Included- Rental Mountain bike
- English speaking assistant
- Experience fee at Green Tea Farm
- Insurance fee
What's not Included- Hotel pick up
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without a charge up to 8 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 7 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 7 days and 2 day: 40% of the program charge
- 1 day before or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time in JST
On the bicycle there is a water bottle holder (500ml).
Best to bring a bottle of water for yourself.