March 22-23 1 Day Cycling in Rape Blossoms near Tokyo
IntroductionThis time of the year is the best season to enjoy the rape blossoms, called Nanohana in Japanese. Let's visit the beautiful cycling spots near Tokyo filled with rape blossoms with a local guide!
In this tour, you will visit cycling spots with E-assist bike and professional local guide. Local guide will take you to the best spots where you can see the beautiful rape blossoms.
You can enjoy river side cycling. The river is called "Edogawa", located between Chiba prefecture and Saitama prefecture. Your will meet the group at JR Musashino Line Misato Station at 9AM. After cycling, the group will come back to the station at 4PM. This tour is available only March 22nd and 23rd.
Approximately cycling distance is 50km(31miles). E-bike will assist your journey, so there is no need to worry about physical fitness and the up-and-down of the slope.
Using E-bike (Electric assist bike)
* Fun and easy cycling / bikingfor all participant.
* Climbs and head wind, E-assist will make you smile!
* No trainings needed. Just come and enjoy!
Price per person:
Tour StyleJoin in
Schedule-Friday, March 22nd, 2019
9:00AM to 4:00PM
-Saturday, March 23rd, 2019
9:00AM to 4:00PM
Meeting PointMisato Station (JR Musashino Line)
-From Tokyo Station, take JR Keiyo Line for 50minutes
-From Shinjuku Station, take JR Saikyo Line and Musashino Line for about 65 minutes.
Group Size1 to 8 persons
*If the group size were under 5, this tour will not be operated and we will inform you 2 days prior to the tour date.
What's IncludedGuiding fee
What's not IncludedRain gear
Foods and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
If you cancel at least 21 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 20 and 8 calendar days in advance, you will be charged 20% cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 7 and 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged 30% cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 1 calendar day in advance, you will be charged 40% cancellation fee.
If you cancel on the tour date before the tour begins, you will be charged 50% cancellation fee.
If you cancel after the tour begins, you will be charged 100% cancellation fee.
- The tour may be cancelled if there aren't more than total 5 participants. In case that happens, it will be informed 7 days before the tour date and a full refund will be given.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- In case the tour cancelled due to the heavy rain, you will get a full refund. Tour will be conducted if it is light rain.
- If the group size were under 5, this tour will not be operated and we will inform you 2 days prior to the tour date.