Asakusa to modern Odaiba on Water Bus, a day tour, Tokyo (STA011)
IntroductionYour guide picks you up at the lobby of the hotel you are staying, and then visit Asakusa. This area's most famous Sensoji Temple is the oldest Buddhist temple in Tokyo. After lunch in Asakusa, a water bus will take you to Odaiba bay area. In this area, several shopping malls and facilities will provide you a good time to enjoy shopping as well as a wonderful bay view from a dynamic ferris wheel.
Price per person
36,900 yen for 1 person
24,800 yen for 2 persons
20,800 yen for 3 persons
18,800 yen for 4 persons
Kids (age 4-11) : 7,700 yen
Tour StyleThis is a short trip program.
- Some programs are not conducted on daily basis. Please ask us for availability first.
- Programs are offered in English, but other languages may be available. Please ask us for your desired language.
Any required place (i.e. Lobby at a hotel in Tokyo)
Group Size1~4 persons *Please ask us if your groups is 5 persons or more.
Tour Itinerary9:00 start
Pick up at hotel→Asakusa (Sensoji Temple, Nakamise shopping street, Dempoin Street, Nitenmon Gate)→Lunch→Take a water bus→Odaiba walking and ride a ferris wheel
What's IncludedGuiding fee
Palette Town Ferris wheel ticket
Public Transportation fee and water bus ticket (For taxis or hired cars, additional fee will be charged.)
*Pick-up service is limited to a place within 10 minute walk from a station on JR Yamanote Line or inside the circle of JR Yamanote Line.
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please ask us for availability through 'contact us' form and make sure to write the number of participants, time, and date.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 2 business days.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Program fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently, no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 3 days: 20% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Deadline for booking a program is 5 business days prior to the program date.