Dinner Cruise in Hiroshima Bay and Enjoy Night View of Miyajima Shrine
Introduction◆Why is this cruise popular?
There are many attractions on the ship to entertain guests that would make your night precious!
Enjoy the rare-to-see stunning landscape of the world heritage, Itsukushima shrine, in the night from the water.
- Welcoming drink
Before departure, the crew will provide you the original cocktail.
Make a toast on the deck and enjoy the cocktail as the boat departs.
- Live performance
Please spend precious time with your friends or family on the sea.
Piano, harp, or violin played by professional will make this voyage more special and atmosphere relaxing moment.
※This live performance is subjected to change to an antique music box play.
- Wonderful seascape from the deck of the cruise
This cruise stops for approx. 5 min. right in front of the Itsukushima shrine.
Mysterious seascape with lit up Torii gate will be waiting for you.
Please feel free to take a photo on the deck.
French-style full course will be served to your table.
Start with Hors d'oeuvre, and then soup, meat dish, bread, dessert, and coffee will be followed.
* Dinner content subject to change by season.
*Uzina-Koan bulilding 1 floor.
There is the counter, please simply tell your name.
◆Price per person
Under 5 people: 11,000 yen
Over 6 people: 10,500 yen
*This tour is NOT operated on the following dates:
- Mondays and Tuesdays
- Dec. 25th-31st
- Jan. 22nd-31st
Tour StyleSelf-guided tour
Group SizeMin. 1 person Max. 160 persons
DurationApprox. 2 hours and a half
6:20pm Embarkation reception desk *1F Uzina-Koan building in Hiroshima port
6:35pm Embarkation starts
6:50pm Departure from Hiroshima port
9:00pm Back to Hiroshima port
Weekends: 5:20pm Embarkation reception desk *1F Uzina-Koan building in Hiroshima port
5:35pm Embarkation starts
5:50pm Departure from Hiroshima port
8:00pm Back to Hiroshima port
What's Included- Dinner
- Cruise entrance fee
What's not Included- Transportation to/from meeting point
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through 'BOOK IT' button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent. You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay with your credit card.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 3 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 3 days and 2 days: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please advise us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed.