Dinner with Sumo Wrestler at 'Chanko Kirishima'
In this program, you will experience a special Chanko (hot pot) dinner with active Sumo wrestler in Ryogoku.
Having dinner with active wrestler is very rare that even Japanese people cannot experience; however, this is especially arranged for Beauty Of Japan users.
It will certainly be a fun experience to interact with Sumo wrestlers who are full of fighting spirit. It is a chance to meet and talk with them, and know their routine life and their characteristic by having a chanko hot pot.
Feel free to ask them any question such as what do they do on holiday, what kind of practice they do, etc.
Enjoy a special prix-fixe chanko dinner at Chanko Kirishima.
Chanko Kirishima restaurant article can be found here : http://beauty-of-japan.com/tour/chanko-kirishima-chanko-hot-pot-special-prix-fixe-lunchdinner/
~ Menu of the special dinner ~
- Chanko-nabe (sumo wrestlers' one-pot dish containing vegetables and big chunks of meat and fish, all cooked at the table)
- Kara-age (Japanese style fried chicken)
- Choice of Udon (thick noodle) or rice (both in a chanko soup)
Price (per person)
60,500 yen for 1 person
32,500 yen for 2 persons
23,000 yen for 3 persons
18,500 yen for 4 persons
15,500 yen for 5 persons
13,000 yen for 6 persons
Ryogoku/Asakusa tour with Sumo wrestler can be found here: http://beauty-of-japan.com/tour/walking-tour-with-sumo-wresler-asakusa-ryogoku/
*You can package this Ryogoku walking tour and this dinner package.
- Tour Style
- This is a cultural experience program.
- This private program date and time can be arranged upon your request.
- Programs can be offered in English.
Oedo line Ryogoku station Exit. A4
- Group Size
- Min. 1 person
Max. 6 persons
- 2 hours
- Tour Itinerary
- Dinner starting time needs to be between 6pm and 8pm.
- What's Included
- - Translator fee
- Prix-fixe dinner
- Reservation arrangement
- What's not Included
- - Transportation fee
- Beverages and additional food
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal. You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay with your credit card.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 3 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 3 days and 1 day: 20% of the program charge
- No show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please advise us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
Watch Sumo practice at Sumo stable in Tokyo
Interested in watching a serious practice of ...
"Kappabashi Tool Street" with tool shops is a...
Kappabashi tool street is Japan's larges...
Rickshaw ride tour in Asakusa, Tokyo take you...
Asakusa, downtown Tokyo, the location of Sens...
Tsukiji Fish Market Tour and Asakusa Guided W...
Walk around and feel the energy and excitemen...