Dinner with Sumo Wrestler at 'Chanko Kirishima'
IntroductionIn this program, you will experience a special Chanko (hot pot) dinner with active Sumo wrestler in Ryogoku.
Having dinner with active wrestler is very rare that even Japanese people cannot experience; however, this is especially arranged for Beauty Of Japan users.
It will certainly be a fun experience to interact with Sumo wrestlers who are full of fighting spirit. It is a chance to meet and talk with them, and know their routine life and their characteristic by having a chanko hot pot.
Feel free to ask them any question such as what do they do on holiday, what kind of practice they do, etc.
Enjoy a special prix-fixe chanko dinner at Chanko Kirishima.
Chanko Kirishima restaurant article can be found here : http://beauty-of-japan.com/tour/chanko-kirishima-chanko-hot-pot-special-prix-fixe-lunchdinner/
~ Menu of the special dinner ~
- Chanko-nabe (sumo wrestlers' one-pot dish containing vegetables and big chunks of meat and fish, all cooked at the table)
- Kara-age (Japanese style fried chicken)
- Choice of Udon (thick noodle) or rice (both in a chanko soup)
Price (per person)
82,200 yen for 1 person
43,400 yen for 2 persons
30,500 yen for 3 persons
24,000 yen for 4 persons
19,000 yen for 5 persons or more
Ryogoku/Asakusa tour with Sumo wrestler can be found here: http://beauty-of-japan.com/tour/walking-tour-with-sumo-wresler-asakusa-ryogoku/
*You can package this Ryogoku walking tour and this dinner package.
Tour StyleThis is a cultural experience program.
- This private program date and time can be arranged upon your request.
- Programs can be offered in English.
Oedo line Ryogoku station Exit. A4
Group SizeMin. 1 person
Max. 6 persons
Tour ItineraryDinner starting time needs to be between 6pm and 8pm.
What's Included- Translator fee
- Prix-fixe dinner
- Reservation arrangement
What's not Included- Transportation fee
- Beverages and additional food
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal. You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay with your credit card.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 3 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 3 days and 1 day: 20% of the program charge
- No show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please advise us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.