Chanko dinner with Sumo Wrestler at 'Asakusa Chanko-ba'
In this program, you will experience a special Chanko (hot pot) dinner with active Sumo wrestler in Asakusa.
Having dinner with active wrestler is very rare that even Japanese people cannot experience; however, this is especially arranged for Beauty Of Japan users.
It will certainly be a fun experience to interact with Sumo wrestlers who are full of fighting spirit. It is a chance to meet and talk with them, and know their routine life and their characteristic by having a chanko hot pot.
Feel free to ask them any question such as what do they do on holiday, what kind of practice they do, etc.
Enjoy a special prix-fixe chanko dinner at Chanko-ba restaurant.
Asakusa Chanko-ba restaurant article can be found here : http://beauty-of-japan.com/tour/asakusa-chanko-ba-chanko-hot-pot-special-prix-fixe-dinner/
In this special dinner package, besides chanko hot pot, you can also, enjoy black pork cuisine from Kagoshima area.
Here is menu.
- Chanko-nabe (sumo wrestlers' one-pot dish containing vegetables and big chunks of meat and fish, all cooked at the table)
- Black pork hamburg
- Black pork steak
- Gyoza dumping
- Pork miso
- Sorbet ice cream
Beverage is not included and available at additional fee, such as Sake, sho-chu, beer, wine, and whiskey.
Price (per person)
60,500 yen for 1 person
32,500 yen for 2 persons
23,000 yen for 3 persons
18,500 yen for 4 persons
15,500 yen for 5 persons
13,000 yen for 6 or more persons
Asakusa and Ryogoku tour with Sumo wrestler can be found here: http://beauty-of-japan.com/tour/walking-tour-with-sumo-wresler-asakusa-ryogoku/
*You can package this Asakusa walking tour and this dinner package.
- Tour Style
- This is a cultural experience program.
- This private program date and time can be arranged upon your request.
- Programs can be offered in English.
Ginza line Asakusa station Exit.1st
- Group Size
- Min. 1 person
Max. 12 persons
Number of sumo wrestlers:
1 wrestler for a group of 1 to 12 people
1 person for a group of 1 to 6 people
2 persons for a group of 7 to 12 people
- 2 hours
- Tour Itinerary
- Dinner starting time needs to be between 6pm and 8pm.
- What's Included
- - Translator fee
- Prix-fixe dinner
- Reservation arrangement
- What's not Included
- - Transportation fee
- Beverages and additional food
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal. You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay with your credit card.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 3 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 3 days and 1 day: 20% of the program charge
- No show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please advise us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
"Kappabashi Tool Street" with tool shops is a...
Kappabashi tool street is Japan's larges...
Try 'Asakusa Menchi' (a fried cake of minced ...
Delicious 'Menchi-katsu' can be tri...
Enjoy 100 kinds of Sake 'All-you-can-drink' i...
Beauty Of Japan is collaborating with KURAND ...
'awabar' champagne/sparkling wine bar in Ropp...
You can enjoy a glass of champagne or sparkli...
Ninja Experience from the Musashi clan in Edo...
You will learn Ninja's martial art, tech...