Discover the Seaside of Kyoto, Kyotango tour and Ryokan stay
IntroductionNot known to many, you can access the sea in the Kyoto Prefecture.
The Kyoto Prefecture though famous for being the old capital with over one thousand temples and shrines, it is also a city that is surrounded by many nature as well.
The area you will be visiting, which is known for producing about 80% of Kyoto's produce brand, the Kyoyasai.
With this tour you will experience the nature part of Kyoto, and feel the warmth and the hospitality from the people at this country side.
The Kyotango is in the northern area of Kyoto, and the area you will be visiting for this tour.
Because the Kyotango area is blessed with its nature, it is said the people living here who are eating the fresh vegetable and fish to live over the age of 100.
In Japan it known that people who lives in Kyotango are 2.5 times more healthier then the average Japanese people.
Come join this tour and feel refreshed from the bottom of you heart by the great nature and the heart warming people.
There is many options listed below, making this tour a very customizable and special tour.
- Interactions with the friendly local people
- Explore Kyoto's country side and go to an area where tourist don't visit.
- Find peace within the great nature
- Many activities to choose from
Meet your guide at Kyotango or Pick up at hotel in Kyoto city is also possible.
12:30 Arrive at Toya - The Ryokan you will be staying
Move to the farm and observe the rice fields, then have lunch at the farmer's house and taste test the many different rices.
16:00 Back to your Ryokan - Woven fabric factory Tour
Free time near the beach or if you request, tour inside a Sake brewery
Local ingredients filled dinner with the local sake.
Join and observe the local fisherman job and help catch some fish
Sushi making experience and breakfast
Rest of the day free to choose to do from the activity below
These are options (Of course prices will vary from what you choose)
-Sake brewery tour and secret sake bar invitation (There are some sakes that you can only drink here!)
-Kotohiki Beach Sightseeing (A very beautiful beach, also known for the sand to produce noise when you step on them)
-Visit the Okazaki farm (Known to grow the many fruits and vegetables of the Kyoyasai brand)
-Futon craftsman observation tour (Can make your very own Japanese cushion - Zabuton)
-Kimono or Yukata wearing
-Resist dyeing technique and dye sash bustle or scarf
-Unrefined Sake making tour and mountain village stay
-Ine town and Amanohashidate sightseeing
If there is any other request that's not listed above and you wish to do please contact us.
Price per person: Custom tour so Please contact us
Tour Style-There will be an English speaking guide
-This is a private tour
Duration2 Day Tour
What's Included- Guide fee
- Hotel pick up
- Transportation fee with Guide
- Ryokan fee (one night - Dinner and Breakfast included)
- Rice field tour and Lunch with farmers
- Woven fabric factory Tour
- Fishermen experience and Sushi making breakfast
- Guide will be included for day 1 and until sushi making
For Day 2 if you still want Guide included please tell us.
What's Not Included- Day 2 no guide after the sushi making unless necessary
- Transportation fee after the sushi making experience will not be included.
- Hotel Drop off - Guide will drop you off at Amino Station.
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without a charge up to 7 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 6 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 6 days and 3 day: 50% of the program charge
- 2 day before or no show: 100% of the program charge