Dress up as a Samurai! Join Samurai Kembu Workshop in Tokyo!
IntroductionEver fancied experiencing the life and culture of being a Samurai?
Look no further as you can now do so at the TOKYO Samurai Kembu workshop!
What is Kembu?
“Kembu” is a traditional Japanese stage performance art that utilizes the Katana (traditional Japanese sword) and traditional Japanese fan while expressing poems that were sung/recited by the Samurais.
Tokyo Samurai Kembu is an authentic Samurai experience workshop gym (Dojo) located near Ginza area in Tokyo.
Here you can try on clothes that are worn in the Kembu performances, learn how to handle a Japanese sword and Japanese fan from the masters and experience the way of the Samurai for yourself!
Should you be visiting to Tokyo, we would highly recommend adding this unique and mind-enriching traditional Japanese experience to your itinerary.
We look forward to welcoming you at our workshop.
Price per person: 9,000 yen
Optional: Extended Performance by Kembu Master
Watch a riveting performance by our instructors who have embodied the spirit of the Samurai. You will be able to enjoy the traditional Japanese singing style “Shigin” along with the beautiful fan dance “Shibu”. We have English explanations of the performance so it will be easy to understand even for absolute beginners.
Tour Style- English Speaking guide
- A private tour
Meeting Place: Tokyo Station Marunouchi Central Exit
Start time: 9:00AM~ / 1:00PM~ / 5:00PM~
Group SizeMin. 1 person
Max. 5 people
Age LimitMinimum Height 120cm (3.9 feet)
Above Elementary school
Duration1h 45m for the program itself
Tour Itinerary9:00AM Pickup from Tokyo station
9:30AM Start of the program
What's Included- Samurai Kembu Workshop
- Tokyo Station pickup
What's not IncludedPlease wear something thats easy to move in
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability and pricing from the ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation will be confirmed upon payment is received. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without a charge up to 7 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 6 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 6 days to 2 days: 30% of the program charge
- 1 day prior to the booking date: 50% of the program charge
- Cancellation after the starting time or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time in JST