Eat Yakiniku Dinner with Ex.Sumo Wrestler in Tokyo
This is an experience program where you will have a chance to eat one of the most delicious Yakiniku dinner in Tokyo with ex. sumo wrestler. We were able to arrange this special package for foreign tourists. Of course, this is a Beauty of Japan exclusive program.
This Yakiniku restaurant was newly opened in 2014 specialized in serving wagyu lean beed and since then, this restaurant became very popular. Their preparation to the beef prior to serving to customers is spectacular. Not only that, they have persistence with how the meat is cut, what sauce is used, how it should be roasted, etc... The method from A to Z is deeply considered without compromise. Ozaki beef, one of the best wagyu, is simply amazing. This restaurant was selected as 2014 Tokyo Best Eats by one of the most famous Asian bloggers. More detail about Yakiniku restaurant: http://beauty-of-japan.com/tour/nikugatou-yakiniku-special-prix-fixe-dinner/
You should not miss a chance to try "Beauty of Japan exclusive dinner package".
And eating with Ex.sumo wrestler will certainly be your unforgettable experience. Please feel free to ask them any question and take pictures. Translator will help you in communication.
The dinner course has 16 dishes; handmade Kimchi, local made Tofu, meat sashimi, nigiri with Cambodian pepper, thick tongue, outside skirt, aitchbone in sukiyaki style, shiitake mushroom, sirloin, original bone-less short rib, rump, internal organs, the first stomach, hanging tender, and best grade lean tissue with rice.
There is a variety of alcohol including Sake, Shochu, Wines, and beer that match with grilled beef at an additional charge.
Price (per person)
66,500 yen for 1 person
36,800 yen for 2 persons
26,900 yen for 3 persons
22,000 yen for 4 persons
19,000 yen for 5 persons
17,000 yen for 6 or more persons
- Tour Style
- This is a Beauty of Japan exclusive prix-fixe dinner course with ex. sumo wrestler and is not available at anywhere else.
Contact us for any queries and for reservation.
This private program date and time can be arranged upon your request. This program can only be offered in English.
At the restaurant (1-6-7 Nihonbashihoridomecho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo)
- Group Size
- Min. 1 person
Max. 18 persons
VIP room available for a party of 8 or more persons.
- 2 hours
- Tour Itinerary
- Start at your requested time.
*Dinner starting time needs to be between 6pm and 8pm.
Closed on Sundays.
- What's Included
- - Translator
- 16 dish prix-fixe dinner
- Reservation arrangement
- What's not Included
- - Transportation fee
- Beverages and additional food
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 3 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 3 days and 1 day: 20% of the program charge
- No show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please advise us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
"Kappabashi Tool Street" with tool shops is a...
Kappabashi tool street is Japan's larges...
'Maizuru' The world's most non-tasty restaura...
This ramen looks very delicious; however, the...
Ninja Experience from the Musashi clan in Edo...
You will learn Ninja's martial art, tech...
Ameya-Yokocho (ame-yoko) market street in Uen...
This is Ameya-Yokochō, a market area located ...
Bronze statues of Tsubasa whom soccer kids dr...
Popular soccer manga "Captain Tsubasa&qu...