Enjoy Exciting Survival game experience in Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya
IntroductionHow about playing Survival Game in a middle of the city with a camouflage wear and BB bullet guns?
Guiding will be done in English and beginners are welcome to play! Quick instruction session will be held at the beginning, followed by playing time.
Very easy to play and it's so much fun!
Playing field is located in a building, so weather condition does not matter.
You should bring sneakers or tennis shoes. (no sandals) As well as towel and t-shirt. (You will sweat!)
*No shoes rentals. You should wear sneakers, no sandals.
*Please pick a location from Tokyo (Odaiba or Akihabara), Yokohama, Nagoya, Osaka.
If you are a small group, you can join a game with other participants. If that is a case, after 6pm on weekdays or weekend is recommended.
If your group is more than 10 people, we can set up a private game. Daytime between 11am and 5pm on weekdays are recommended.
Price: 6,900 yen / person
Tour StyleThis is a culture experience program.
Akihabara: 3−1−16 Sotokanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo (Open: 10am-10pm)
Odaiba: 3F Venus Fort, 1−3 Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo (Open: 11am-9pm)
Yokohama: 2F 3-160−4 Nogecho, Naka-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa (Open: Weekdays 4pm-10pm, Holidays 9am-10pm)
Nagoya: 3F 3−12−35 Osu, Naka-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi (Open: Weekdays 1pm-9pm, Holidays 11am-10pm, Closed on Thursdays)
Osaka: 3F 4-15-18 Nipponbashi, Naniwa-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka (Open: 11am-10pm, Closed on Thursdays)
Tour LevelBeginners are welcome to play!
Group Size4-15 persons
Tour ItineraryPlease go to the facility on your own.
Instruction will be provided in English.
What's IncludedThe price is per person and includes:
- Rental gear (gun, clothing, bullets)
- Playing field charge
What's not Included- Food and beverage
- Transportation to/from the facility
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Program fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently, no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 8 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 7 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 7 days and 3 days: 20% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.