Enjoy Playing with Bunnies at Bunny's Theme Park in Asakusa
This bunny's theme park is located in Asakusa, where is well know as a cultural and traditional spot to visit.
Adorable 8 kinds of 26 rabbits will welcome you!
There are owl cafe, cat cafe, and other animal cafe where you can interact with animals in Japan for a limited time, but there is no time limit at this bunny's theme park.
You are allowed to take pictures with them and hug as you like as long as you can stay there.
Bunnies here eat special order grasses so it does not smell bad and they have beautiful hair.
Also, there are rare and high-graded kinds of bunnies that are usually not available at ordinary pet shops.
There are six floors in this building with a few private rooms where you can rent and play with bunny just by yourself!
This is a place that you cannot miss when you visit Asakusa.
1-7-1 Hanakawado, Taito-ku, Tokyo
Price per person: 4,100 Yen
(Under 12 years old: 3,100 Yen )
- Hugging, photography and feeding is available.
■Premium option (Private room is available in this option. )
Price per person: 8,500 Yen
(Under 12 years old: 5,200 Yen)
-Hugging, photography, feeding, as well as playing with bunnies in a private room or sofa with free drink for 1 hour.
*Under 6 years old children is free
-A group of 3 or more:
Regular option: 500 Yen/person off
Premium option: 800 Yen/person off
-A family or 4 or more people:
Regular option: 800 Yen/person off
Premium option: 1,300 Yen/person off
*Participants have to be family member.
- Tour Style
- This is a self-guided program and there will be no guide.
The English- speaking staff will help you at site.
- Group Size
- Min. 1 person
- Unlimited time
*Park closes at 7pm
- What's Included
- Regular option:
-Free drink for 1 hour
-Playing with rabbits for 1 hour in a private room
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Credit card/Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through credit card/Paypal. Currently no other payment method is accepted. You do not need to have a paypal account to pay with your credit card.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 2 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- 2 day before the program date: 50% of the program charge
- On the program date or no show: 100% of the program charge
1. You cannot request the compensation due to allergies to animal.
2. Bunny's theme park does not take all responsibility for the getting dirty of the clothes of the visitor by bunnies
3. Under 15 years old must be accompanied by their parents.
4. Please note that in case that you are drank and the staff regards you as a nuisance, they will let you leave without refund.
5. Please do not open the cage, and put your finger into tha cage without permission.
6. Please keep each bunny separated.
7. Do not exchange bunnies without permission, please inquire the staff on 3rd floor.
8. Do not feed bunnies without a permission.
9. You are allowed to bring foods and drinks; however, please do not leave the garbage at the cafe.
10. You can take a photo with a bunny which you choose. *Please turn off the flash.
11. Please come to 3rd floor when you want to add, return or exchange the bunny.
12. Please use the trash box after you use the tissue.
13. In case that bunnies come into contact and do mating and hurt, please compensate it for 20, 000 yen per one separately from the medical bill at the hospital.
Be a NINJA! ~Explore Local Asakusa in NINJA C...
You will be the NINJA, the Japanese secret ag...
Watch Sumo practice at Sumo stable in Tokyo
Interested in watching a serious practice of ...
Walking Tour with Sumo wrestlers in Asakusa a...
This is a special tour where ex-sumo wrestler...
'Nikugatou' Yakiniku special prix-fixe dinner
Yakiniku (Japanese-style in-house BBQ) experi...
Rickshaw ride tour in Asakusa, Tokyo take you...
Asakusa, downtown Tokyo, the location of Sens...