Exclusive Japanese Hair Salon *Special Discount* by Beauty of Japan
IntroductionJapanese hair art is renowned as a one of the top technique in the world.
Exclusive Japanese Hair Salon has been opened at the hidden spot in Shibuya. Represented by Charismatic beauty artist, who used to work for VOGUE, and "Top Stylist" holder of Cobella International UK (1998-2000). *Please have a look a detail below
What you will be able to experience by this program is highly skilled Japanese hair cut or hair color, performed by English-speaking Japanese beauty artists. You will be welcomed by friendly beauty artists at the open and relaxed atmosphere.
Well-rounded, internationally trained stylist who thrives for iconic looks that touch people’s heart and help them transform with radiant styles.
EXPERIENCE TAYA Japan
Top Education Director
London Wall Hair Salon
Cobella International UK
Cosmic Hair Gallery UK
Stylist & Instructor
Vidal Sassoon UK
Cosmic Hair Gallery
An award-winning stylist with rich experience in hair shows, inspiring young stylists for his ever-evolving styling techniques.
Plus Altra corporation
Academy of RALLY hairdressing Beijing, CHINA
Stylist & Educator
AHA Hairstyle Competition
An aspiring stylist whose dream is to own a salon where he can welcome customers from all over the world.
Yamano Beauty College
How this booking works
Once you make a booking from our website, your name will be on listed on their list. All you will have to do on that day is tell them your name and what kind of hairstyle you want. There will be an English speaking hair stylist who will use their extraordinary skills to answer to your needs.
Group SizeMin. 1 person
Max. 2 persons
DurationHair cut: Approx. 1 hour
Balayage: Approx. 4 hours
Foil color: Approx. 3 hours
PricePlease inquire us
11am - 7pm for hair cut (Tuesday Closed)
11am - 6pm for Balayage and Foil color
*Sunday is not operated.
What's Included- Hair cut
- Hair color *If you select "Balayage" or "Foil color"
What's not Included- Additional request at site
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 4 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 3 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 3 days and 2 days: 30% of the program charge
- The day before the date of travel: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.