Experience High-Quality Kimono Makeover and Photo Session in Gifu
Wear high quality kimono, Japanese traditional dress and enjoy photography by a professional photographer.
Professional stylist will help you 'transform' yourself into one of the beautiful Japanese noble family!
This once in the lifetime experience will be provided by Narikiri Nippon.
A. Uchikake wearing (female only): 222,500 Yen (per person)
B. Furisode wearing (female only): 165,200 Yen (per person)
C. Hakama wearing (male only): 150,000 Yen (per person)
D. Kimono for a married couple: 241,400 Yen (per couple)
E. Kimono for an unmarried couple: 203,300 Yen (per couple)
F. Uchikake and Furisode wearing: 301,200 Yen (per person)
G. Wear 2 kinds of Furisode: 244,000 Yen (per person)
H. Wear 2 kinds of Uchikake: 305,000 Yen (per person)
“Uchikake” is a traditional formal bridal robe with trailing skirts worn over a kimono.
Wedding photos in this Japanese traditional garment will be a perfect keepsake.
“Furisode” is a traditional formal long-sleeved kimono, which unmarried women wear.
It is a traditional outfit that Japanese ladies wear for celebration or events, such as the attendance to a coming-of-age ceremony of Japan, wedding ceremony and a betrothal present.
About Montsuki Hakama
Montsuki hakama is the formal and traditional dress for men in Japan.
It is mainly worn at various occasion, such as wedding ceremony, funeral service, and introductory ceremony of the succession to a new name in kabuki world.
*Program is based on a couple. Please inquire us if there are more than 1 male and 1 female participants.
What's the concept of NARIKIRI NIPPON?
Get right into Nippon in hideaway spots, which even Japanese people admire!
You can wear “Waso” (Japanese traditional kimono) beautifully with the help of professionals.
You can enjoy the real Japanese lifestyle and traditional “NIPPON”, which are different from typical tourist places.
It will surely be your lifelong memory.
This is Narikiri Nippon!
- Tour Style
- This is a cultural experience program.
- There will be no guide. Please go to the meeting point on your own.
- Program is offered in English.
Meeting Place: 1-84 Toyookachō, Tajimi-shi, Gifu
*Hotel pickup and drop-off in Tajimi-City is available.
- Group Size
- Min. 1 person
Max. 1 male and 1 female (Please inquire us for more than 3 people)
- 4〜5 hours
- Tour Itinerary
- 1. Pick up at Tajimi station or Hotel in Tajimi city (between 8am and 9am)
2. Hair make-up by professional artists, to suit your “Waso” (Japanese traditional kimono) style. (approx. 90 minutes)
3. Dressing (approx..30 minutes for “Furisode” and 60 minutes for “Uchikake”): Traditional dressing of kimono is as interesting as the photo shoot itself!
4. Photo shoot: Seasoned photographers explain good postures of “Waso” and take photos of you. Beautiful Japanese locations will be captured in the photos.
5. Ending: Hair make-up can be adjusted before leaving the photo shoot. We can drive you back to Tajimi-station or hotels in the city.
- What's Included
- - Hotel pickup and drop-off in Tajimi-City
- Kimono rental and fitting
- Inner clothing, Tabi socks and sandals
- Hair and Makeup
- Photos (DVD)
- What's not Included
- - Transportation to/from meeting point
- Food and beverage
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal. You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay with your credit card.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 8 days prior to the program date.
No refund will be made when cancelled less than 8 days before the program date.
*Time is in JST.
- Please advise us your foot size, clothing size, and height
- In order to ensure properly fitting garments, please be sure to book the correct tour grade.
- Please arrive without any makeup on and clean and dry hair without any product in it
- Please arrive wearing clothing that fastens in the front
- Please bring your own false lashes (optional)
Shirakawago Tour by Taxi from Takayama (7 Hou...
Not to mention "village of architecture ...
Hakusan National Park in Toyama, Ishikawa, Fu...
Toyama, Ishikawa, Fukui, Gifu
Hakusan has long been a destination for climb...
Kanazawa Day Tour by Taxi (8 Hours) *Guide op...
Due to the new Hokuriku Shinkansen (Bullet tr...
Enjoy Exciting Survival game experience in To...
How about playing Survival Game in a middle o...
Minami (Southern) Alps National Park, Nagano
Yamanashi, Nagano, Shizuoka
The Minami Alps National Park extends into Ya...