Experience 5 kinds of Japanese Cultural Activities in a half day at local house!
You will experience 5 different kinds of cultural activities at local house.
EXPERIENCE THE REAL JAPAN!!
- An estimated five hours of Japanese cultural sessions in the comfort local house in Tokyo where you will grasp the techniques behind cooking popular Japanese cuisine like sushi rolls.
- Savor the ambrosial flavors of a piping home-cooked meal which includes the choice of dishes like Tempura, Gyoza, Okonomiyaki, Sushirolls, Sukiyaki.
- How good are you at arts and crafts? Get your hands moving with a Japanese origami folding session and discover the versatility of furoshiki and wrapping cloth.
- Go back in time and experience the strokes behind authentic calligraphy writing.
- Learn the trick behind whisking a good bowl of macha green tea and taste specially selected Wagashi, a well loved Japanese confectionery.
* We are not responsible for any accidents during our programs.
* Please let us know in advance if you have an allergy.
* We ask groups of 2 or more to select the same dish.
* Side dishes will be arranged by us.
You can choose 1 menu item below for lunch in advance.
Side dishes will be arranged by us.
1) Tempura (deep fry) + Rice/thin noodles + side dishes
2) Sukiyaki (hotpot of meat and vegetables) *+1,000 yen/person
3) Sushi roll +Miso soup + side dishes
4) Gyoza (grilled dumplings with minced pork and vegetables) + Rice + side dishes
5) Okonomiyaki (Japanese style pancakes) + Yakisoba (fried noodles) + side dishes
Price per person:
13,500 yen / 2 ～4 adults
9,500 yen / Children under 12years with parents
*Children under 6years with parents are free of charge
◆Short program (Cooking experience + Origami, folding paper experience or Furoshiki, wrapping cloth experience):
Cooking experience Lunch and tasting Japanese Sake/Shochu(approx. 1.5hrs) Choose 1 menu from here
+program A: Origami,folding paper experience (approx. 25min)
+program B: Furoshiki,wrapping cloth experience (approx. 25min)
Price per person:
10,000 yen /2～4 adults
15,000 yen /1 adult
- Tour Style
- This private program date can be arranged upon your request. This program can only be offered in English.
- Group Size
- 2〜4 persons
(Short program: 1〜4 perosons)
- 4.5～5.5 hours
(Short program: 2 hours)
- Tour Itinerary
- Start from 10am for 4.5～5.5 hours on weekdays
SAT,SUN,HOL: please contact us
- Meetup at Shin-nakano station and shopping at a Japanese confectionery store (10:00 AM～)
We meetup at Shin-nakano station. Located only 7minutes from Shinjuku station by Tokyo Metro!!
You will go shopping at a Japanese confectionery store selecting the perfect dessert to match with your Japanese green tea. (*In case Japanese confectionary store where we buy wagashi is closed, we will prepare it for you on our own.)
- Origami Experience (Approx. 10:30 ～)
Learn the traditional folding art of origami (make a samurai hat, a ninja star, a crane, and handy boxes, all using a simple piece of Japanese origami).
- Furoshiki Experience (Approx. 11:15 ～)
Learn Furoshiki an every day practice of cloth wrapping of about anything!
- Japanese cooking Experience and Lunch (Approx. 12:00 ～)
Learn the techniques used in Japanese cooking i and savour the flavours of a traditional Japanese dish, of your choice!(Choose from Tempura,Sushiroll,Gyoza,Okonomiyaki, or Sukiyaki* +1,000JPY/adult)
Try to drink a cup of Japanese SAKE /SHOCHU if you want.
- Calligraphy Experience (Approx. 13:30 ～)
You will learn the art of Shodo (traditional writing of Kanji/Hiragana/Katakana with an authentic calligraphy-brush).You can get your work as a gift after you write your favorite letter on a fancy paper!
- Matcha making Experience (Approx. 14:00 ～)
Finish off with a Matcha tea party with your specially selected Wagashi (Japanese confectionery).
- What's Included
- - Handout of this program includes cooking recipe
- A Japanese confection and a cup of matcha for teatime
- A sheet of fancy paper for calligraphy
- Small origami paper pack
- A 27inch×27inch sized furoshiki
Please bring these items back as a souvenir !
- Handout of this program includes cooking recipe
- Small origami paper pack (if you choose program A)
- A 27inch×27inch sized furoshiki (if you choose program B)
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal website. (Credit card accepted)
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 8 days prior to the program date.
No refund will be made when cancelled less than 8 days before the program date.
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Deadline for booking a program is 2 business days prior to the program date.
'Nikugatou' Excellent Yakiniku Restaurant in ...
Nikugatou, specialized in lean beef, is certa...
'Alice in Fantasy Book' themed restaurant spe...
This is a dinner experience program at Lewis ...
"Magic Bar CUORE" in Shinjuku - Can you find ...
'if you solve the magic, we will give yo...