Experience Kado (Flower Arrangement) ~Sogetsu style Ikebana~
You will experience Japanese traditional culture, kado, of Sogetsuryu Ikebana in this program.
You will learn Ikebana based on the instruction of "Arrange yourself (heart) with flowers through Ikebana".
Flower is relaxation.
Feel the culture by touching and arranging flowers in relaxed environment.
Price per person:
One arrangement course: 5,000 yen
Two arrangement course: 6,800 yen
Demonstration-only course: 3,800 yen
Options are available for more experiences.
- Enjoy wagashi (Japanese sweets) and matcha (green tea) <1,500 yen>
Enjoy traditional sweets and green tea after ikebana experience.
- Yuzen zome dying method experience <9,200 yen/person> ※from 5 persons
Experience traditional dying experience with handkerchief from Tokyo traditional craftsman.
- Sado (Tea ceremony) experience <6,800 yen/person> ※from 3 persons
Teacher demonstrates and teaches you the tea ceremony. This will be done on table, not tatami so in relaxed situation.
- Shodo (Japanese calligraphy) experience <6,800 yen/person> ※from 3 persons
Professional teacher will instruct you how to write. Includes the tool rental.
- Kimono/Yukata experience: Please contact us for details.
- Tour Style
- This is a cultural experience program.
- Please note that there may be other participants.
- Programs are offered in English.
Meeting Place: 7F Nakaya Bldg., 1−13−8 Nihonbashimuromachi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Group Size
- Min. 1 person
- Ikebana (flower arrangement): 90 min
Yuzen zome: 120 min
Sado (Tea ceremony): 60 min
Shodo (Japanese calligraphy): 90 min
Kimono: coming soon
- Tour Itinerary
- 10AM to 12PM and 3PM to 5PM are suggested timing.
Please inquire us for other timing.
- What's Included
- - Experience fee
- What's not Included
- - Transportation fee
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal. You do not need to have a paypal account to make a payment with your credit card.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 2 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 1 day before the program date will incur the following charges:
- 1 day before or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Deadline for booking a program is 2 business days prior to the program date.
Experience real 'Katana' (drawn sword) techni...
You can experience the "Katana" (dr...
Walking Tour with Sumo wrestlers in Asakusa a...
This is a special tour where ex-sumo wrestler...
Experience 5 kinds of Japanese Cultural Activ...
You will experience 5 different kinds of cult...
Sushi-Bar Numazuko Ginza - Bitcoin accept
Ginza numazuko is a sushi-bar located 5 min. ...
16% Discount! Robot Restaurant Ticket, Shinju...
◆Ticket Price (per person): 6,700 yen Credit...