Explore and Experience a historic town near Tokyo
Explore and experience a historical town in IBARAKI prefecture, which is near Tokyo. You will see a traditional sake brewery, shrine, stone shop and experience organic indigo dyeing (AIZOME). Lunch will be taken at a traditional Japanese style hotel.
You will be picked up at Shinjuku station by a local guide and will be taken to an old traditional area of IBARAKI prefecture, Sakuragawa-city which is approx. 2hours from Tokyo. (Sakuragawa-city is also very famous for SAKURA, if you visit there during the spring, you will see very beautiful Sakura blossoms.)
Price (per person) : 12,500 yen
- Tour Style
- This is a cultural experience program.
- Program is offered in English.
Meeting Place : Shinjuku Station
There are some great traditional Japanese style hotels in the city.
Please contact us if you want to spend the night.
- Group Size
- Min. 2 persons
Max. 4 persons
- 1 day
- Tour Itinerary
Meet at Shinjuku station
Visit a sake brewery, Hana-No-I which has been producing sake for over 220 years
Lunch and explore the town
Experience making a handkerchief with organic indigo dyeing process（AIZOME)
Visit a stone shop, and meet a traditional craftsman
(if you are lucky, you may be able to see the quarry area as well)
See a shire which had been enshrined for 1000 years
Leave for Tokyo
Arrive at Shinjuku station.
- What's Included
- - Guide fee
- Transportation fee
- Aizome experience fee
- What's not Included
- - Food, drinks and shopping expense
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is completed upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you at that time.
- Fees shall be paid with credit card through Paypal.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 8 days prior to the program date.
No refund will be made when cancelled less than 8 days before the program date.
*Time is in JST.