Explore Tokyo by Driving Go-Kart from Akihabara
This is one of the most unique activities in Tokyo!
Get dressed up in costumes and explore downtown Tokyo!
Note: Japanese drivers license, Japanese SOFA license, or an International Drivers Permit is required.
- Take exclusive pictures with costume and go-kart!
- Enjoy driving on the public road without a seat belt or helmet.
- The maximum speed is 60km/h!
Enjoy driving go-karts on the public road from Akihabara, the place well known as an Otaku city, to your requested places. Rare opportunity to see the town from the street with wheel in your hand!
All go-karts are available as a private one and enjoy cosplay while driving.
Price per person:
1 hour: 3,100 yen
2 hours: 4,300 yen
3 hours: 6,200 yen
5 hours: 9,900 yen
Over time: every 30 min: 2,300 yen
1 day: 12,200 yen
Sound kart (speakers installed): 2,000 yen
Guide driver: 2,500 yen
GoPro: 4,500 yen
- Tour Style
- Program is offered in English.
Meeting Place: Building Sasage B1F, 2-4-6 Sotokanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- Group Size
- 1 to 10 persons
- 1 hour~
- Tour Itinerary
- Start at your requested time. (Between 10AM-7PM)
- Staff will check your driving license
- Dress up to the costume if you want
- Description of the kart
- What's Included
- - Go-kart rental
- Insurance fee
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 10 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 9 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 9 days and 1 day: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
・Wearing high heels, etc. is not recommended
・In case that you rent one hour and more, please make the go-kart's tank full, when you return. If it is not done, we will charge 800 yen per kart.
・Please make sure to make a contact when you decide the extention.
※ You must have, and bring a valid Japanese drivers license, Japanese SOFA license, or International Driving Permit*.
※ Bring the copy of your passport (passport is not required for Japanese) to the shop on the day.
※ All karts are for 1-person. There are no multi-person karts.
※ We don't recommend you park the kart anywhere because there are not many parking lots in Tokyo, and we can't take any responsibility if any accidents happen to the kart.
※ The facility has costumes that you can borrow for no charge; however, you can buy some inexpensive costumes at the nearby Don Quixote shop if you would like your own!
※ You can book an optional add-on for a driver to guide you throughout Akihabara. The driver will drive in a separate kart.
※ The hight restriction: must be 150cm to 185cm.
※ The activity is cancelled only when it rains heavily. When the activity is cancelled due to bad weather, you will be able to re-schedule without charge. If the alternative date for re-scheduling due to bad weather is not available, you will get a full refund.
※ You will need to buy "Flexible date/time change" option when you re-schedule the date for your own reasons.
※ The insurance fee is included in the price.
Third Party Liability = Unlimited
Guest himself/herself = up to JPY 30,000,000
Disclaimer = JPY 50,000
*Holders of a license from Belgium, France, Germany, Monaco, Slovenia, Switzerland or Taiwan can use an official Japanese translation provided by the Japan Automobile Federation (JAF) or the country’s embassy or consulate in Japan.