February 23-24 Cross Country Skiing and Cycling in Oku-Nikko
IntroductionWant to try a more adventurous tour? Check out this cross country skiing and cycling event! Enjoy unusual nature experience in Oku-Nikko. A professional guide will support your journey!
This tour includes 1 night stay in Oku-Nikko. You will stay at Onsen Hotel and rest yourself.
Meet up with the guide at Tobu Nikko Station at 9:30AM.
You will enjoy cycling with the bicycle with studded tires. After cycling on the snow, you will arrive at a hotel which has Onsen, a hot spring and rest yourself.
Try walking in the forest and snow field with cross country skiing. You may think it is a tough sport, but it is just a tool for walking on the snow. A professional guide will support you.
After skiing, Enjoy lunch on the snow and take Onsen in the end of the tour.
Tour ends at Tobu Nikko Station at 4:30PM.
Price per Person
Tour Style- Join in
- 1 night 2 days
Group SizeMin. 1 person
Max. 8 persons
*If there aren't more than total 4 participants, the tour may be cancelled and a full refund will be given.
In case that happens, it will be informed 7 days before the tour date.
Duration1 night 2 days
Tour ItinerarySaturday, February 23rd
Meet up at Tobu Nikko Station at 9:30AM
Sunday, February 24th
Tour ends at Tobu Nikko Station at 4:30PM
What's Included- Guiding Fee
- Bicycle with studded tires rental
- Cross country ski rental
- Helmet rental
- 1 night accommodation *Shared room with other participants
- Breakfast and dinner
- Lunch on Day 2
What's not Included- Transportation fees
- Lunch on Day 1
- Snacks and beverages
Tour Tips-The minimum height is 150cm (5feet)
-The person who cannot ride a bicycle about 20km(12.4miles) cannot join the tour.
- You must wear a helmet.
- You must wear a comfortable wear and shoes.
- The temperature is from -15℃-0℃（5℉-32℉).
- This tour is conducted by one guide. When an accident occurs, the most priority is everyone's safety.
- In case of the bad weather, a full size van is available.
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
If you cancel at least 21 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 20 and 8 calendar days in advance, you will be charged 20% cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 7 and 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged 30% cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 1 calendar day in advance, you will be charged 40% cancellation fee.
If you cancel on the tour date before the tour begins, you will be charged 50% cancellation fee.
If you cancel after the tour begins, you will be charged 100% cancellation fee.
- The tour may be cancelled if there aren't more than total 4 participants. In case that happens, it will be informed 7 days before the tour date and a full refund will be given.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.