Feel the Spirit of Bushido in Kyoto. Visit filming studio. (SWA008)
Toei Kyoto Studio Park is located at the birthplace of Japanese samurai film, Uzumasa where is like Japanese Hollywood. Would you like to experience "the world of Japanese samurai film and turn into Maiko, Princess, Shogun, samurai, young girls?
This is the private tour guided by our government licensed guide to show you around attractions and shows including Ninja mystery House, Ninja Show and Ninja Café
Price per person
18,500 yen for 1 person
12,800 yen for 2 persons
10,800 yen for 3 persons
9,900 yen for 4 persons
Kids （age 6-11）: 4,200 yen
This is a short trip program.
- Some programs are not conducted on daily basis. Please ask us for availability first.
- Programs are offered in English, but other languages may be available. Please ask us for your desired language.
Pick up at your hotel in Kyoto
(The picking applicable hotels are limited to the hotels between Higashi-oji-dori and Nishi-oji-dori (to the east and west) and Imadegawa-dori and Jujo-dori(to the north and south). If you need a taxi or a hired car, an additional fee will be charged.)
1~4 persons *Please ask us if your groups is 5 persons or more.
Pick up at hotel→Toei Kyoto Studio Park
Guiding fee, Public transportation fee (For taxis or hired cars, additional fee will be charged.), Admission fee
What's not Included
Cost of meal and sightseeing activities
1. Please ask us for availability through ‘contact us’ form and make sure to write the number of participants and date.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 2 business days.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Payment - Program fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently, no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 3 days: 20% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Deadline for booking a program is 5 business days prior to the program date.
Kyoto Bonsai, Toji Temple, & Fushimi Inari Shrine（...
Exploring the Heart of Kyoto for a half day （SWA004）
Kyoto Majestic Heian Shrine & Zen Headquarter (Nan...
Kimono Dressing in Kyoto & Strolling Historic Temp...
Work Shop "Wood Engraving" a half day program in Kyoto ...