'August 15th' Special Reserved Seat for fireworks show with kaiseki dinner
IntroductionThe amount of fireworks powder used in this festival is the biggest in Kanto area. You will definitely be amazed with over 10,000 fireworks and super large size fireworks. You will also enjoy Japanese traditional kaiseki cuisine at long-established restaurant.
This restaurant article can be found here:http://beauty-of-japan.com/article/takaraya-kappo-cuisine-muslimfriendly/
*Muslim friendly location
Price per person
Only Ticket: 2,300 yen *Dinner is not included
Regular course dinner: 9,900 yen
VIP course dinner: 13,000 yen
Tour Style- There will be no guide. Please go to the meeting point on your own.
- Please note that there may be other participants.
- There is an English speaker at the restaurant.
Meeting Place: 2-3-4 Chuo, Kisarazu-shi, Chiba
Group SizeMax. 30 persons
First come, first served basis.
Deadline to order this program is July 31st.
Tour Itinerary5:00pm Dinner
6:30pm Move to fireworks show location (reserved spot)
7:00pm Fireworks show begins
What's Included- Prix-fixe dinner
- Reservation arrangement
- Reserved spot ticket at the fireworks show
What's not Included- Transportation fee
- Beverages and additional food
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 3 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 3 days and 1 day: 20% of the program charge
- No show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please advise us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.