Flower Arrangement (Ikebana) Experience in Tokyo
Literally, Ikebana means ‘flowers kept alive’.
Shoka focuses on the beauty of birth, when plants start sprouting.
Learn from qualified teachers how to make beautiful arrangements for every season.
Flowers and plants in ikebana represent human life and express its beauty and venerableness.
It was traditionally learnt by women as part of bridal training.
◆Pricing (per person)
1 person: 8,000 yen
2 persons and more : 6,500 yen
- Group Size
- Min. 1 person
Max. 15 persons
- 90 min.
- Tour Itinerary
- At your requested timing of every 1 hour.
- What's Included
- -Lesson fee
-Equipment rental fee
- What's not Included
- At your requested timing between 10AM and 4PM.
Name: Yanesen Tourist Information &Culture Centre.
Address: Yanaka3-13-7, Taitou-Ku , Tokyo, 110-0001
[JR (Yamanote Line)] Nippori Station Exit the North Gate, West Exit (for Yanaka). 12min on foot.
[Subway (chiyoda Line)] Sendagi Station Exit #2 5 min. on foot.
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through credit card/Paypal/bitcoin. You do not need to have a paypal account to pay with your credit card.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 2 days will incur 100% of the program charge.
- For cooking program, please inform us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
Tea Ceremony (Sado) Experience in Tokyo
Sado, the tea ceremony is one of the tradutio...
Koudo Japanese Incense Ceremony Experience in...
◆What is Koudo? Koudo is the art of apprecia...
Japanese Food Cooking and Table Manner Learni...
Unique opportunity to experience Japanese sty...
Calligraphy (Shodo) Experience. Learn Kanji c...
In Shodo, ‘’the way of writing’’, you will le...
Shamisen, Japanese Traditional Instrument Les...
◆History of Shamisen The samisen was handed ...