Fly Away on a Helicopter to Luxurious Akazawa Onsen!
IntroductionThis is the Luxurious Relaxation package tour from Tokyo by Helicopter.
While on the helicopter you will get an overview of Tokyo from the sky. You will be able to see famous places such as the Tokyo tower, Sky tree, Enoshima from a bird's-eye view. While flying towards the hotel you will see the many beautiful breathtaking nature of the Akazawa area.
After you land, there will be a pick up that will take you to your get away hotel.
After the check in you will be greeted with a delicious traditional seasonal Japanese course meal which consist of delicious freshly caught fish that was caught at the Izu Peninsula. This facility is operated by famous cosmetics company in Japan, so every Onsen bath is consist from material good for your skin. Please take many kinds of Onsen and fitness gym or swimming pool until your helicopter pick you up.
Once you finish your meal relax at the hotel's pride and joy hot springs. Sit back and alleviate your body from all the travels and come out feeling like a new person.
*Lunch menu is subject to change by season
Please inquire us for more details.
Tour StyleThis is private tour
Group SizeMin. 2 person
Max. 3 persons
Tour Itinerary11:00am Helicopter Ride from Tokyo
12:00pm After landing to Akazawa Onsengou, there will be a pickup to the hotel.
12:30pm~2:00pm After check in, enjoy a Japanese traditional course meal.
2:00pm~4:00pm Relax in the hotel and try out the famous hot spring of the hotel.
4:00pm Departure from hotel, Helicopter ride to Tokyo
4:45pm Land at Tokyo
What's Included- Private Helicopter transfer from/to Tokyo
- Kaiseki exclusive Lunch
- Facility usage fee (Onsen-kan, pool house, and fitness gym)
*Some facilities are not covered
What's not Included- Dinner
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off *Please request us
- Akazawa SPA facility (Additional 3,500 yen/person at site)
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability and pricing through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation will be confirmed upon payment is received. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
*Payment needs to be made in advance
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 8 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 7 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 7 days and 5 days: 30% of the program charge
- Between 4 days and 2 days: 50% of the program charge
- The day before the date of travel: 80% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.