Foot of Mt. Fuji and Lake Kawaguchi Guided Hiking Tour from Tokyo
IntroductionMt. Fuji (3,776m above sea level) is widely known as a symbol of Japan with the elegant looks and considered to be sacred mountain from ancient times.
This is a hiking program in the foot of Mt. Fuji and around Lake Kawaguchi.
This program starts from at Shinjuku.
- Move to Kawaguchi-ko from Shinjuku by bus
- Hiking in the bottom of Mt. Fuji (Koyodai hill or Panorama hill or Mt. Mitsutogeyama～ Mt. Tenjosan～Lake Kawaguti)
- Stay at a hotel where you will enjoy great view of Mt. Fuji, onsen and Japanese cuisine.
- Hike in Fuketsu (wind cave) or Hyouketsu (ice cave)
- Sightseeing the local town that's known for the most beautiful thatched village.
- Sightseeing at spectaclor water falls which is World heritage site.(Shiraito water fall and Gimballing water fall) and solemnity shrine (Fujinomiya Sengen Taisha shrine)
- After sightseeing, go back to Tokyo and end of program.
Approximately 20 houses with roofs of thatch are restored to show Japanese original scenery in Fujikawaguchiko-machi.
Various facilities are located where you can enjoy museum, gallery, shopping of the local article for sale, coffee shop, and meals in addition to the experience of the folkcraft in the individual buildings.
Price (per person) : Please contact us for the detailed price and itinerary arrangement including accommodation.
About Mt. Fuji More detail can be found here:http://beauty-of-japan.com/article/mt-fuji/
Picture reference:http://goo.gl/84HEfV https://goo.gl/ug7Gjc
Tour Style- Please contact us for the latest price and other details for this tour, or for similar, custom-made itinerary quotes.
- Please note that there may be other participants.
- Programs are offered in English.
JR Shinjuku station
Tour LevelToughness: 1/3
Group SizeMin. 2 persons
Max. 8 persons
What's IncludedTransportation, guide, and accommodation
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 2 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through credit card/Paypal. You do not need to have a paypal account to pay with your credit card.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 21 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 20 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
20 days to 8 days prior to start date of tour in Japan: 20% of total price
7 days to 2 days prior to start date of tour in Japan: 30% of total price
1 day prior to start date of tour in Japan: 40% of total price
On the start date of the tour in Japan, during a tour, or no show: 100 % of total price
*Time is in JST.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary, but we cannot make absolute guarantees! Changes to the itinerary will normally be made to introduce an improvement. Weather conditions, road and transport conditions, and the health of walkers can all contribute to changes. The guide will ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but an easy-going nature is an asset!