Mt. Fuji Sunrise Climbing 2 days tour with a bilingual guide
Japan's symbol, Mt. Fuji, used to be the sacred mountain. (alt. 3,776 m)
Mt. Fuji, Japan's highest peak, is widely known as beautiful mountain that changes its looking by season.
This hiking tour program takes you to the top of Mt. Fuji with experienced bilingual guide.
You will have a chance to watch the sunrise from the fifth station of Mt. Fuji. (subject to weather condition.)
*This tour is available between September and middle of Octorber.
- Move to fifth station of Mt. Fuji from Shinjuku by bus.
- Take a rest at the mountain hut.
- Watch sunrise from fifth station
- Hike to the top of the Mt. fuji after watching sunrise from 5th station of Mt. fuji.
- Have a lunch at the top and climb down to fifth station. *If the time allows, we will walk around crater.
- Take a bus to Shinjuku and end of the program.
*Route may change due to weather and other condition.
Price (per person) : Please contact us for detailed information.
Mt. Fuji article can be found here: http://beauty-of-japan.com/article/mt-fuji/
All year Mt. Fuji plan (visit bottom of Mt. Fuji) is here : http://beauty-of-japan.com/tour/fuji-lake-kawaguchi-hiking/
Picture reference :
- Tour Style
- Tour Style
- Please contact us for the latest price and other details for this tour, or for similar, custom-made itinerary quotes.
- Please note that there may be other participants.
- Program is offered in English.
JR Shinjuku station
- Tour Level
- Toughness: 3/3
- Group Size
- Min. 2 persons
Max. 5 persons
- 2 days
- What's Included
- - Bus ticket
*Breakfast and dinner is included
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 3 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through credit card/Paypal. You do not need to have a paypal account to pay with your credit card.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 21 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
14 days to 8 days prior to start date of tour in Japan: 20% of total price
7 days to 2 days prior to start date of tour in Japan: 30% of total price
1 day prior to start date of tour in Japan: 40% of total price
On the start date of the tour in Japan, during a tour, or no show: 100 % of total price
*Time is in JST.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary, but we cannot make absolute guarantees! Changes to the itinerary will normally be made to introduce an improvement. Weather conditions, road and transport conditions, and the health of walkers can all contribute to changes. The guide will ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but an easy-going nature is an asset!
Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park represents beau...
Tokyo, Kanagawa, Yamanashi, Shizuoka
Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park is noted for it...
Authentic Japanese Home Cooking Experience in...
”Washoku” traditional Japanese cuisine has be...
Enoshima Shrine - one of Japan’s Three Great ...
Enoshima Shrine is counted as one of Japan’s ...
Shoujin Ryori "Hachi-no-ki" in Kamakura - tra...
Kamakura Hachi-no-ki was established in 1964 ...
Tsurugaoka Hachimangu shrine, a symbol of the...
Tsurugaoka Hachimangu is also known as Kamaku...