Geisha show and traditional game experience in Tokyo
IntroductionThis is a rare experience where you will have a chance to play games with Geisha from Nihonbashi yoshicho.
You will also see their performance very closely and play traditional games with them, called Ozashiki asobi.
Be mesmerized by the dance and song along with the tune of the Shamisen Japanese guitar to get a glimpse into the world of Geishas. Enjoy playing interactive games passed on for centuries. Makes for a great and memorable activity to enjoy with your family, friends or co-workers. You can also be fitted with a beautiful Kimono gown to make this experience even more memorable.
Available time: Every Saturday 6-7pm.
After Apr. 14th: Every Saturday 1-2pm.
Price per person: 6,600 Yen
*4,200 Yen for children under 12 years old.
Tour StyleThis is a cultural experience program.
- Please note that there may be other participants.
- Program is offered in English.
Meeting Place: Kyoraku-tei (COREDO Muromachi 3 3F, 1−5-5 Nihonbashi Muromachi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo)
Group SizeMin. 1 person
Tour ItineraryAvailable time: Every Saturday from 6pm to 7pm.
What's Included- One drink
What's not Included- Transportation fee
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 4 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 4 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- 4 days in advance: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please advise us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.