Experience traditional game with Geisha (ozashiki asobi) in COREDO Muromachi, Nihonbashi
This is a rare experience where you will have a chance to play games with Geisha from Nihonbashi yoshicho.
You will also see their performance very closely and play traditional games with them, called Ozashiki asobi.
Be mesmerized by the dance and song along with the tune of the Shamisen Japanese guitar to get a glimpse into the world of Geishas. Enjoy playing interactive games passed on for centuries. Makes for a great and memorable activity to enjoy with your family, friends or co-workers. You can also be fitted with a beautiful Kimono gown to make this experience even more memorable.
*Available time: : Every 2nd Sat. 6-7pm.
Price per person: 5,500 Yen
*3,500 Yen for children under 12 years old.
- Tour Style
- This is a cultural experience program.
- Please note that there may be other participants.
- Program is offered in English.
Meeting Place: Kyoraku-tei (COREDO Muromachi 3 3F, 1−5-5 Nihonbashi Muromachi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo)
- Group Size
- Min. 1 person
- 60 min
- Tour Itinerary
- Available time: Every second Saturday from 6pm to 7pm.
- What's Included
- - One drink (beer or tea)
- What's not Included
- - Transportation fee
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 4 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 4 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- 4 days in advance: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please advise us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
Customizable Tsukiji Fish Market Guided Walki...
Tsukiji market is the biggest market among 11...
Tickets for KAGUWA: Oiran and Geisha entertai...
Do not miss the entertainment show in Roppong...
'Nikugatou' Yakiniku special prix-fixe dinner
Yakiniku (Japanese-style in-house BBQ) experi...
Experience Kado (Flower Arrangement) ~Sogetsu...
You will experience Japanese traditional cult...
Culture Experience Tour and Lunch in Nihonbas...
Nihonbashi is a town of ancient customs and m...