Haiku (Japanese Poetry) Learning in Tokyo
Dating back to the 8th century, Haiku is rooted in nature and the world of our senses through pinpoint observation of moments and movements.
In haiku, the poet attempts to express his deepest emotions by describing nature in simple but beautiful language.
Make your own traditional haiku consisting of 17 ‘on’ in three phrases of 5,7, and 5.
1 person : 5,400 yen
2 persons and more : 3,900 yen
- Group Size
- Min. 1 person
Max. 15 persons
- 90 min.
- Tour Itinerary
- At your requested timing between 10AM and 4PM.
Name: Yanesen Tourist Information &Culture Centre.
Address: Yanaka3-13-7, Taitou-Ku , Tokyo, 110-0001
[JR (Yamanote Line)] Nippori Station Exit the North Gate, West Exit (for Yanaka). 12min on foot.
[Subway (chiyoda Line)] Sendagi Station Exit #2 5 min. on foot.
- What's Included
- -Lesson fee
-Equipment rental fee
- What's not Included
- -Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through credit card/Paypal/bitcoin. You do not need to have a paypal account to pay with your credit card.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 2 days will incur 100% of the program charge.
- For cooking program, please inform us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
Calligraphy (Shodo) Experience. Learn Kanji c...
In Shodo, ‘’the way of writing’’, you will le...
Flower Arrangement (Ikebana) Experience in To...
Literally, Ikebana means ‘flowers kept alive’...
Koudo Japanese Incense Ceremony Experience in...
◆What is Koudo? Koudo is the art of apprecia...
Japanese Food Cooking and Table Manner Learni...
Unique opportunity to experience Japanese sty...
Tea Ceremony (Sado) Experience in Tokyo
Sado, the tea ceremony is one of the tradutio...
Iai-do Japanese Sword Technique Learning in T...
Japanese Swordsmanship. I = Being, Ai = Enco...