Hakone Area Whole Day Private Tour（SEA003）
Travel out of Tokyo on a luxury train to the mixture of tradition and modern Japan. The first spot in Hakone is Narukara Museum where fine arts of Japanese paintings are displayed. Outside the museum is a small garden from which you can have a great view of Lake Ashi. After taking a cruise and ropeway, you will get to Owakudani Valley. This valley was created in a repetitive eruption, so as soon as you get off a ropeway, you will find the smells of sulfur, and it will make you realize that you are in the hot spring resort. The last spot is Hakone Yumoto Hot Spring Street. This area was flourished as a post station, and still has a lot of traditional Japanese inns with hot spring.
Price per person
44,500 yen for 1 person
33,100 yen for 2 persons
29,300 yen for 3 persons
27,400 yen for 4 persons
Kids(age 6-11) : 13,000 yen
- Tour Style
- This is a short trip program.
- Some programs are not conducted on daily basis. Please ask us for availability first.
- Programs are offered in English, but other languages may be available. Please ask us for your desired language.
Any required place (i.e. Lobby at a hotel in Tokyo)
- Group Size
- 1〜4 persons
- 11 hours
- Tour Itinerary
- 8:30 start
Pick up at hotel→Take a Odakyu Romancecar Train at Shinjuku Station→Take a bus at Hakone-yumoto→Narukawa Museum→Onshi-Hakone Park Walking→Hakone Sightseeing Cruise and Ropeway→Owakudani Valley→Ropeway, Cable Car and Tozan Train→Hakone Yumoto→Odakyu Romancecar Train→Shinjuku Station
- What's Included
- ・Guiding fee
・Entrance fee of Narukawa Museum
・Odakyu Romancecar fare and Hakone Free Pass (Hakone Tozan Bus, Train, Cable Car, Hakone Sightseeing Cruise, and Ropeway)
・Public Transportation fee (For taxis or hired cars, additional fee will be charged.)
Pick-up service is limited to a place within 10 minute walk from a station on JR Yamanote Line or inside the circle of JR Yamanote Line.
- What's not Included
- Meals, beverages and sightseeing activities
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please ask us for availability through ‘contact us’ form and make sure to write the number of participants and date.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 2 business days.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Program fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently, no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 3 days: 20% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Deadline for booking a program is 5 business days prior to the program date.
Shibuya a half day Walking Tour with a biling...
Your guide picks you up at the lobby of the h...
Rickshaw ride in Kamakura, Kanagawa, the anci...
Kamakura, where the shogunate politics starte...
Southeast Kamakura walking a half day tour wi...
Kamakura is one of the most attractive touris...