Harajuku Omotesando Architecture Tour
Show.Case – Sense Harajuku Omotesando by Walking Come And SEe – is a group of licensed tour guides who are all architecture lovers and well-versed in the characteristics of distinctive-looking commercial buildings by starchitects dotted around in this area.
Harajuku and Omotesando area had experienced a number of dramatic changes by the rapid westernization after the feudal period and by the rapid economic growth after World War II.
We will explain the attractiveness of this unique city formation. Why don’t you explore the charm from the showcase of this unique town with us?
While the chaotic subculture street attracts a number of youths, luxury brand boutiques along the zelkova tree-lined avenue create the stylish atmosphere.
Once stepping into the back streets, a wide variety of Japanese life style can be observed.
・You will get to see the famous architecture that you have always wanted to see along with the new inspiring works that you didn't know about.
・You will understand that Harajuku Omotesando area isn't only for young girls.
・You will get to know the backroad history of Harajuku and Omotesando.
・You will find out about the big difference with another famous boutique shopping area Ginza.
・Tea, coffee break at hidden cafe
◆Price per person
1 person: 8,000 yen
2 people or more: 6,000 yen
- Tour Style
- - Program date can be arranged upon your request.
- Programs are offered in English.
- Please keep in your mind that this is a walking tour, so you will be walking a lot!
- No age limit, however children who can enjoy walking together till the end of tour may join.
- Since this is a small group tour, last-minute reservation cannot be accepted.
On Jingubashi, a bridge right next to JR Harajuku station Omotesando exit.
(Walk straight after getting out of the exit, walk pass the convenience store which will be on your right, and turn right at the smoking area)
- Group Size
- Max. 6 persons
- 4 hours
- Tour Itinerary
- Starting time: 12:30pm
Checking out the one of the Tokyo's most impressive landmarks Yoyogi Olympic stadium from the distance, the modern and unique fashion boutique architectures such as The Iceberg, Dior, Louis Vuitton, Tod's, Sunny hills and Prada.
We will begin our tour from JR Harajuku station. Will also slide in Japanese immersing architect's works between the big names. Take a side trip to see the backstreet neighborhood to appreciate the different aspects of the area. We will stop by at the cafe to have a short break while walking and enjoy the conversation (drinks at the cafe will be paid by individual).
- What's Included
- - guiding fee
- What's not Included
- - Transportation fee
- Beverages and food
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid with credit card through Paypal.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 3 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- 2 days before: 50% of the program charge
- 1 day before or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
Highlight of Tokyo ~Washoku Cooking, Robot Re...
【Beauty of Japan Special Package!】 This is B...
Kimono/Yukata wearing experience in Asakusa (...
Price per person Men: 9,900 Yen Women: ...
Meiji Jingu Shrine is an oasis in Tokyo Metro...
Meiji-jingu, the shrine which has the largest...
'Nikugatou' Excellent Yakiniku Restaurant in ...
Nikugatou, specialized in lean beef, is certa...