Harajuku Shop and Walk with Japanese Fashion Instagrammer
IntroductionExplore Harajuku with a Fashion Instagrammer! This program is conducted by a Japanese Harajuku girl, and a fashion instagrammer, Rikarin. As you walk through Harajuku area with her, she can choose the shops matching your request and makes it easier for you to navigate the busy street of Harajuku. You will enjoy Harajuku much more than exploring on your own.
What is Harajuku
Harajuku is the center of Japan’s most ultimate teenage cultures and fashion styles. Takeshita Dori(Takeshita Street) and its side streets are lined by many trendy shops, used clothes stores, fashion boutiques and interesting cafes.
This tour starts at Harajuku Station and the group will walk through Takeshita Street to Meiji Street with Rikarin. She can show you the shops which matches your request and introduce new shops in Harajuku. Do not worry even if you don't have specific places you would like to go. You will have fun exploring Harajuku with Rikarin. The tour ends at 5 pm and you are free to go anywhere. You can continue exploring Harajuku and go to the places where you couldn't go during the tour.
Price per Person
Tour Style- Join-in
Group SizeMin. 1 person
Max. 16 persons
* Tour might be canceled if the number of the participant was under 4 persons.
What's Included- English Speaking Fashion Instagramer
What's not Included- Admission Fees
- Food and Drink
- Transportation Fee
- Anything you purchase is on you
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 2 days will incur 50% of the prgor no show will incur 100% of the program charge.
*Time is in JST.