Historical Sake Brewery Tour and Tasting near Tokyo
Sake, which the Japanese rich soil brings, created from the rice which grew up with transparent underflow water is very delicate and tasteful. Popularity do not just remain in the country.
Sake is produced with a lot of manpower and time with a very high brewing technology. Also, sake differs by its manufacturing process and many kinds of sake are usually produced from a single brewery.
In this program, you will observe and learn the manufacturing process and have a chance of sake tasting.
Manufacturer kindly teaches you the process and culture. You might be able to find your favorite type of sake while tasting them closely.
Price per person: 16,000 Yen
*People aged below 20 years old cannot drink sake.
*We will choose which sake brewery to go. Price may vary depending on the brewery.
Lunch option: Add 2,000 Yen
You can enjoy lunch at the local restaurant near the brewery.
*Private tour can be arranged upon request.
80,000 yen per group of up to 10 people.
Add 12,500 yen for additional person.
100 kinds of Sake All-you-can-drink in Asakusa/Ikebukuro can be found here: http://beauty-of-japan.com/tour/kurand-sake-market/
- Tour Style
- This is a cultural experience program.
- Please note that there may be other participants.
- Programs are offered in English or French.
Meeting Place: Nearest station of sake brewery
- Group Size
- Min. 1 person
Max. 30 persons
- 3 hours
- Tour Itinerary
- Start at 10am
- Visit the brewery and take photos in front of the cedar globe.
- English and French speaking staff will explain the history and hidden stories behind sake making.
- Take a sake making field trip.
- Try different types of sake at the end of the tour.
- What's Included
- - Sake handbook.
- Photo present.
- Guiding fee.
- Sake tasting fee.
- What's not Included
- - Transportation fee
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 8 days prior to the program date.
No refund will be made when cancelled less than 8 days before the program date.
*Time is in JST.
Enjoy 100 kinds of Sake 'All-you-can-drink' i...
Beauty Of Japan is collaborating with KURAND ...
'Sumibiyaki Benibana' Fresh chicken cuisine g...
Enjoy Beauty of Japan exclusive dinner at Sum...
Culture Experience Tour and Lunch in Nihonbas...
Nihonbashi is a town of ancient customs and m...
'Nikugatou' Yakiniku special prix-fixe dinner
Yakiniku (Japanese-style in-house BBQ) experi...